Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's goin to the Twin Lakes shoot at Cole Camp on saturday??? Snowman says he'll be there around 8am, and I am planning on making the trip also. Sounds like a good shoot, for a good cause!!! Jmac, that isn't too far fo you to drive!!!!

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds good Beagleboy...I'll be shootin a grey recurve, with snakeskins, and Snowman will be wearin a Green Bay shirt!!!!! Hope to meet ya there!

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
fireman,

You might have seen me and my wife down at the MWT 3D at In The Sticks.

We both shot down there with a couple of other guys from the Montrose area.

I had the Ross set up for open class and my wife was the short asian girl.

My Hoyt finally got back from the factory, so I will be up there with a blue hoyt set up for hunter class in the morning.

Dan

·
Under appreciated
92,120 Posts
I remember you now beagleboy... you placed or won there didnt you??

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I took second in Open. Would like to have shot a little better, but I did not switch it over to the scope until the Friday morning before.

My wife ended up fourth in the women's class. One of these days she will get to bring a trophy home.

I talked to Mike down there for a while that afternoon and remember the a bunch of guys setting in the shade enjoying the cold ones were members on here, but would have no idea who is who now.

·
Under appreciated
92,120 Posts
Originally posted by beagleboy6
a bunch of guys setting in the shade enjoying the cold ones were members on here, but would have no idea who is who now.
That'd be us..lol

I didnt realize that you were a MWT member..:wave:

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Well, I wasn't a member at the time. I was just visiting with MoBowman about the Ross and the Deerman shoot in Montrose. He mentioned the pictures would be on this site, so I decided to sign up.

May I should of come over and told you I was going to sign up and tried to bum a cold one.:cheers:

·
Under appreciated
92,120 Posts
Nuther thing...

Werent you the lucky chap that won the jug of Roundup?

·
Under appreciated
92,120 Posts
Originally posted by beagleboy6
Yes sir.

I won't have to use a weedeater for the rest of this summer, probably won't need a weedeater next summer either now.
Liquid gold, it is.. :wave:

I especially enjoyed that you won it one step ahead of DSG :dancin:

He was eyein it up perty good.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
That Round-up will go to good use. I sprayed around the house, the barn, and the shed with it already.

The archery range will probably need to be sprayed one more time this year, so I will bring what is left of it out there to cleap up the lanes. Should be enough left over to spray around home next spring.

My wife ended up with a Ross Archery shirt. I don't think she saw the cool artwork that was left on the table when her name was pulled.

·
Under appreciated
92,120 Posts
Sorry DSG.. had to mention it. But you scored with Hayzers print too :cheers:

Show up at r2s next month and I'll make sure you have the last laugh. :wave:

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Yup! I'm planning on being there t 8am. However Mailman said he was commin over to da Stover fair tonight so we could have a few cold ones. I Can't shoot all dat good let alone wiff a hangover!:bangin: Its 6pm and ain't heard from him yet so I had to start ahead of him (I THINK)!

See you guys in the morning!

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,296 Posts
I wish I could make it, but I've got things to do.

·
Your Local Know It All
7,021 Posts
Sorry guys gonna be at In the Sticks, all by myself I guess. Don't mind though. Hopefully some of you can make it to Montrose for the Deermans, or at least the Bud Shootout in Marshall the first Sunday in August.

BTH

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Just got back from Cole Camp and wanted to say Thanks to Fireman, Beagleboy and his wife for shootin wiff me. Before I start on my honey do list. I had a great time and I think I'm going to hooked on this 3D stuff. Especially now that I have learned I should bring a cooler!;)

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by Snowman
Just got back from Cole Camp and wanted to say Thanks to Fireman, Beagleboy and his wife for shootin wiff me. Before I start on my honey do list. I had a great time and I think I'm going to hooked on this 3D stuff. Especially now that I have learned I should bring a cooler!;)
Hey Snowman, sho nice to meet ya, had a blast shootin with ya too...I scored ya a nice new hat, and a video for your doorprize too!!!

Beagleboy and Yea brought home a truckload of good stuff...between trophies and raffles and doorprizes, Twin Lakes was good to all of us!!!! I'll post pics later of my bowfishing stuff I won!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.