Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who\'s Coming To the FISH FRY?????????

To the fish fry Friday nite of the Get-To-Gather? As for the time. I would say there will be samples coming off the fryer around 6:45. We'll start eating as soon as we know we got the grease right! :D And if I am guessing anywhere near right on a head count we will prolly cook for an hour. That can be a rule of thumb for those of you who may think you are going to run late.

We could use a head count so we know how many days to go fishing outta the next 10 days or so. Well, we could use a head count for some reason, we'll prolly go fishing every day anyway. :D

Please post up with the number of folks that will be coming if you can make it! Hope everyone can!

Thanks!

·
6,644 Posts
I doubt I can make it DSG. Seeing you once a month is already too much for me. Actually, I am really gonna try, but this whole working for a living really messes with my free time.

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hear you KC about working! I'm thinking this next 10 days is gonna be the end of my year long vacation!

Hope you two can make it! (I'll wear a costume and a mask so you won't have to think it's me if you come!) :D

·
Registered
18,764 Posts
wish I could be there man, but it isn't looking like I'm going to make it down this year.

·
Registered
640 Posts
My group of 3 will be there Friday night, but probably not until about 8:30p.m. If there is any fish left by then, we'll be more than happy to help get rid of it. If it's gone, we can fend for ourselves.

:wink4:

·
5,632 Posts
Me and the Mrs. will be there! So...put us down for 4! Me and Reb can be the garbage disposals! :rotfl:

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
Just one here
edit: I forgot about Mrs. Hayzer

Write me down fer 2...

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
I'll be there too! Should be arriving about the time the fish start coming out of the fryer:dancin::dancin::dancin:

·
5,632 Posts
JarJar's drunk.:wink4:

·
Registered
786 Posts
Myself and my wife, and we are planning to bring a batch of homemade hush-puppy batter ifn' ya don't mind throwin' them in the fryer. I can help if you want help. Ask Pman, these hush puppies are great!:cheers:

P.S. I also have a propane fryer if you need me to bring it.:cheers:

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.