·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A bear or a tiger?

·
Registered
315 Posts
--------------------------------Chuck Norris!-----------------------------------------

:superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman:

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
The tiger.
Who would win in a fight between Granny Clampett & Granny off of Bugs Bunny.:rof2:

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,454 Posts
:D This should be a poll CFD. :D

I'm gonna go with tiger.

:cheers:

Parker

·
Registered
7,301 Posts
If this compares the largest of each animal in a fight to the death, I would have to pick the Bear.

The largest Kodiak bear weighed over 2,500 pounds and was almost 14 feet tall.

The Siberian Tiger is the biggest type of tiger in the entire world! The biggest male ever recorded was 700 lbs, and over 10' long!

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Originally posted by Big John
If this compares the largest of each animal in a fight to the death, I would have to pick the Bear.

The Siberian Tiger is the biggest type of tiger in the entire world! The biggest male ever recorded was 700 lbs, and over 10' long!
Yeah but that kitty has a pawfull of Super sharp weapons on the end of each leg & can easily jump 14 ft.

·
Registered
17,097 Posts
What kind of bear???? polar, kodiak, grizzly, black?

·
Registered
32,192 Posts
Tough call with the bear being able to stand up on it's hind legs, but I think I am going to have to go with the more agile Tiger.

·
Registered
7,301 Posts
Originally posted by Mojorisin
Originally posted by Big John

Yeah but that kitty has a pawfull of Super sharp weapons on the end of each leg & can easily jump 14 ft.
YEs but have you seen a bear's claws? Not to mention they are 3 times bigger than a Tiger and not afraid of anything.

·
Grrrrrrr
29,886 Posts
Tiger...no contest...bear just ain't gonna be quick enough to protect his throat and once that ole tiger gets his teeth in the bear its over.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts