Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
need to fill the freezer, and since I didnt have access to hunt during regular season, I will likely be out to hopefully fill my doe tag quickly before picking the bow back up.:cheers:

·
Grrrrrrr
29,945 Posts
I'll be bowhunting.

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,884 Posts
I get no thrill from shooting doe.....:shrug:

·
Confirmed Bachelor
10,482 Posts
Depends on my mood. I only hunted 1 day of rifle season so might just get out the bow instead and wait for ML season.

·
Registered
5,389 Posts
It's back at it with the bow. Got 3 days of hunting coming up real soon:banana-man-yeah:

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
I have got to admit, going to new property and I am SCARED TO DEATH that I will go with the rifle and have to watch the buck of a lifetime walk by within bow range. But I need to fill the freezer, I guess I could be little more confident in myself and just take the bow, and if I cant get anything in range, there is always ML season.:shrug:

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
i"ll get out there with a bow, maybe a rifle, i have a bone to pick with one of them blowers! :claphands:

·
just a no body
14,786 Posts
[rquote=1483739&tid=103712&author=showmethejewels]no go for me....i liked when it was later and the deer are all bunched up in groups of 20+ makes it easy pickens too[/rquote]

Yep might for a day or two .Have need for 1 or 2 more.

All that being said I dont think the MDC will be getting the Harvest #'s they want. IMHO the Does will still be skittish & nocturnal and the wives wont be too hip on having hubby out during family ( In Laws) Thanksgiving

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,463 Posts
:banana-man-yeah: I get to guide the VECtor Inspector on his first deer hunt on a doe-only chunk of ground we've got to hunt special for him. :banana-man-yeah:

I CAN'T WAIT! :banana-man-yeah:

Parker

·
Registered
23,529 Posts
No antlerless season in my county, but I'm not a fan of it anyway. I'd like to have a nice doe for the freezer, but I'll take my chances with the bow. :cheers:

·
Registered
656 Posts
No antlerless my way either. The freezer is way full, so I may take the bow only, between now and Jan. 15th a few days, and trophy hunt. For the most part I`m done, until/if we get some snow, then I`ll be out hunt/scouting my tail off!

·
Registered
23,529 Posts
[rquote=1483808&tid=103712&author=mizzou_aggie125]Yep, need to get 1 or 2 more... and dont have a muzzleloader[/rquote]

Is that a hint for a B-Day present I hear Fishy? :whistle:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts