Who wants to take this over?

Discussion in 'Turkey Hunting General' started by I-55 Bandit, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Rack_Hunter

Rack_Hunter Sensitivity Aficionado

NO, California

Attached Files:

2. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    shouldn't mailman be hunting or making a instructional video on how to shoot;)

3. Ringer

Ringer Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2011
    Mid MO
    You put in a lot of good work 55, those that benefited from it appreciated it a lot I'm sure.
    So, what other hunting forums are good?

4. BackyardBandit

BackyardBandit Don't mind me

Jan 12, 2012
    West St. Louis Co.
    Mobucksnbeards. com
    Or possibly missouribucksnducks.com

Seems to be a lot of new members and traffic on those sites.

5. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    Don't you have a bobcat to club to death?

As for the instructional video.....the reviews were in the crapper on the ones I did and I doubt I do any more.

Momma didn't raise no fool.

You'll have to find another member to pick on.

6. leasburg

leasburg Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2007
    South County MO
    Archery talk. Old gobbler

7. killmode

killmode Deplorable member

20 keeps sending me this link but I haven't had a chance to check it out yet...

http://www.crossbowforum.com/

8. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    Ah heck,thats gonna take the fun out of it :D maybe run the this turkey thingy then since you will have some spare time

9. 240someday

240someday Member

Dec 29, 2015

Quite possibly the post of 2016!

10. 240someday

240someday Member

Dec 29, 2015
    Question, did the moderators back in the good ol days run people off because they didn't like them or their style of posting? Been digging in the archives, seems as though a few did...

11. HarvDog

HarvDog Bro Staff

Mar 14, 2010
    East Side
    Bunch of scab pickers

12. Ringer

Ringer Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2011
    Mid MO
    I just registered at Archerytalk. Username is Rockin AF Farms, if ya see me. Ringer was taken :(

13. Skduckhunt

Skduckhunt Senior Member

Dec 29, 2002
    St. Charles, Mo
    Dw84, You dont know what you missed.... we had a quite lively waterfowling crew here at one time...I have hunted with a bunch of guys on here and taken kids out off this site... duckers dont like being told anything, thats why we hunt in such goofy weather and conditions, for a not so fantastic meal, heck, venison, rabbit, quail and who knows what else taste better than dry greasy ducks. But turning a group of ducks to your call is more rewarding than sitting in a tree freezing by yourself. But the duckers were chased.. mostly for being duckers... Oh well,catfishing is really big here when the big guy VEC, tells you to hit the water, HIT THE WATER>>

14. Skduckhunt

Skduckhunt Senior Member

Dec 29, 2002
    St. Charles, Mo

thank you racks

15. Skduckhunt

Skduckhunt Senior Member

Dec 29, 2002
    St. Charles, Mo
    If blame needs to be placed, Blame it on us duckers.... it used to work all the time here...I miss 20 ft high and his comments.. His head is in the right place for sure. speaking ones mind should never get you banded from a site...I firmly believe that folks that wont take to time to be proficient to be a bowhunter will be buying glass the night before the season for their X-bows and the slaughter will be ugly...