Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a crew to help manage a few acre burns at my farm...when it is right in Jan or Feb 2010.

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Keep in touch Jaybird!!!:claphands:

·
Banned
81,584 Posts
I doubt I can plan this far ahead for a trip that far on a weekend. But if I'm able I may come and help. I'm guessing that on the january part, you mean after the 15th:D

:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The farm is located a few miles south of Steelville. Where the big ones don't grow...

[file]81674[/file]

G

·
If this is the same place that you was talking to me about earlier this year Jeff it will be easy to burn this off

If you have my number give me a call and we can talk about a game plan for it

:cheers:

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It is the same place, but a few more hands and eyes will help out if something were to happen.

I hope it can be used as a learning experience too, maybe some others will want to learn about fire, it uses, and how to control it.

I have some paths cut around the areas. I would like to have them raked clean, but I just don't think my time will allow it, hence more hands to control the habitat regeneration.

I have two very powerful blowers, a spray rig, and a tractor with a FEL.

Just have to get the right weather for this thing.:eek::

·
PURE KILLER
38,011 Posts
[rquote=1490823&tid=104122&author=HabitatMD]Keep me posted Jeff. I've got a couple fires I have to do right about that same time.[/rquote]hmm,did't you burn up enough last year:thinking:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.