Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AH HA! I told you all that I was going to leave my camera alone til the first of July! I LIED! I went out there today, got permission from the owner to fill in the missed spots in the plowed corn field with food plots. I put down three buckwheat plots.

The clover plot that I already put in (when I set this cam) is growing like crazy!

These deer are over a ARM AND HAMMER WASHING SODA LICK! Is this convincing anyone yet?!

Okay! Here we go! Smallest to biggest! (there were fawn prints in my OTHER lick, but no camera there. No fawn pics this time around.)

I think the camera was out for 8 days.

Here's a noon doe that will go nicely in the freezer! This pic shows the lick too.

Parker

Attachments

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And another 6 pointer.....may be the same one, but its a different day. Yeah.....I guess it looks like the same deer. Not much character to work with on a velvet rack though.

Parker

Attachments

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And here is a picture of a buck that is in three pictures with my big prize for this time around. In this picture, there is this buck, the bigger buck, and another deer that has its head down to where you can't see if it has any gear. With the bachelor groups this time of year, I'm sure the third one is a buck too.

Thrrough my editing to get close up on this deer, I ended up losing the pic of all three of them......But here's smaller one.

Parker

Attachments

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
AND HERE IS THEEEEEEEE BIG BOY! I was happy to see him on there! :D :D :D :D I'm thinking he's got some growth potential, but I could be wrong. I hope he keeps hitting the lick so I can keep tabs on him. A good rain in that lick would help out a lot.

Parker

Attachments

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ey, yeah.....you bet cha!

Or......it could've been from this: The same target that they will have this year, and the reason me and my partner have permission to take any deer, any size! :D

Attachments

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
These bucks are coming through about 3:45 AM too BTW! :banghead: :bangin: :banghead:

Parker

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by ladeerman
Is that corn?
:hysterical: Yeah! :hysterical: That doe is taking down a whole cob is what it looks like to me! That pic is from August last year.

Parker

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You know what ladeer?! I JUST REALIZED for the first time that that deer eating that corn cob is a 6 point buck! That's the first time I've ever zoomed in on the picture like that! :bangin:

Parker

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So any opinions on what age class of bucks that I'm looking at here? :confused: I don't know what level their antler growth is. I know by mid-July everything will be more definitive.

Parker

·
Registered
961 Posts
Great pics there parker!!!that big boy has alot of good mass, he is going to be a monster.:cheers::cheers:. what exacley is that arm& hammer contraction you got there. im interested.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.