Who wants a first blood award this year?

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by Ghost Hunter, Nov 10, 2010.

1. Ghost Hunter

Ghost Hunter Active Member

Jan 3, 2003
    For the first rifle season deer posted. For a change I will be hunting myself this year. Ill bet we could do it again on a first in basis.

Vote up-Then Ill post the rules and award if you wanna play.

[file]147279[/file]

2. venatic

venatic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I wouldn't have any way of posting if I did. :shrug:

3. knockemdeadd

knockemdeadd Active Member

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
    [rquote=1889129&tid=131599&author=venatic]I wouldn't have any way of posting if I did. :shrug:[/rquote]

GH ? can we text you our pics ? :scared:

that way you'd have a time on the message....:2thumbsup:

4. mohunter32

mohunter32 Senior Member Lifetime Supporting Member

Jan 15, 2005
    Franklin Co, MO
    If I say yes to this, I am gaurenteed to not see a single deer.

I'll pass.

5. Hayzer

Hayzer New Member

[rquote=1889132&tid=131599&author=mohunter32]If I say yes to this, I am gaurenteed to not see a single deer.

I'll pass.[/rquote]

:rof2::rof2:
    I was thinking the same thing:hysterical:

6. Ghost Hunter

Jan 3, 2003
    [rquote=1889131&tid=131599&author=knockemdeadd][rquote=1889129&tid=131599&author=venatic]I wouldn't have any way of posting if I did. :shrug:[/rquote]

that way you'd have a time on the message....:2thumbsup:[/rquote]

My cell is a phone and that is it-Old school I know.

Guess you could text it to someone that has that service?

:thinking:

7. 20 feet high

20 feet high CROSSBOW HATER!

Feb 19, 2009
    only one 1st blood and that was sept. 15 right after light:D:cheers:

8. Ghost Hunter

Jan 3, 2003
    [rquote=1889215&tid=131599&author=20 feet high]only one 1st blood and that was sept. 15 right after light:D:cheers:[/rquote]

MO legal rifle season. Those eastsiders need a picture.

:rof2:

9. Ghost Hunter

Jan 3, 2003
    Already decided rule number one will be your photo and story must be posted from a home computer or lap top by the harvester-That way you all have a equal chance.

Rule number 2 will be it must be a Missouri legally harvested and properly reported deer. Doe, Buck, Fawn does not matter.

It will go on from there. We will just play fair and legal.

:D

10. Big John

Big John New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    Oh I see how it is, I automatically lose cause my season don't start till the 21st.........:confused:

11. Ghost Hunter

Jan 3, 2003
    [rquote=1889298&tid=131599&author=Big John]Oh I see how it is, I automatically lose cause my season don't start till the 21st.........:confused:[/rquote]

You like it BJ-Its gives you something to bring to my attention :rof2:

:wave:

Of course you could come to Missouri and go with me :thinking:

12. Big John

Big John New Member

Oct 24, 2003
  13. dodge

dodge Active Member

Oct 8, 2010
    cedar hill, mo
    [rquote=1889131&tid=131599&author=knockemdeadd][rquote=1889129&tid=131599&author=venatic]I wouldn't have any way of posting if I did. :shrug:[/rquote]

that way you'd have a time on the message....:2thumbsup:[/rquote]

x3

14. ed2brute

ed2brute Member

Nov 6, 2010
    [rquote=1889132&tid=131599&author=mohunter32]If I say yes to this, I am gaurenteed to not see a single deer.[/rquote]

You know, it's bad luck to be superstitious. :D

15. Ghost Hunter

Jan 3, 2003
    Ok we will do this Ill get the rules and award on tomorrow.

You folks keep in mind that this is not a official MWT event. Its something we have had fun with for several years.

Florida Guy won it last year the award was a bunch of :bull: and a $50 Cabelas card. Lets see what we can come up with this year.

:cheers:

16. knockemdeadd

knockemdeadd Active Member

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
    [rquote=1889285&tid=131599&author=Ghost Hunter]Already decided rule number one will be your photo and story must be posted from a home computer or lap top by the harvester-That way you all have a equal chance.

Rule number 2 will be it must be a Missouri legally harvested and properly reported deer. Doe, Buck, Fawn does not matter.

[/rquote]

Oh I get it. Giving advantage to all your buddies with air cards in their laptops.....:thinking:

:hysterical::hysterical::stirpot::toilet:

17. Ghost Hunter

Jan 3, 2003
    [rquote=1889850&tid=131599&author=knockemdeadd][rquote=1889285&tid=131599&author=Ghost Hunter]Already decided rule number one will be your photo and story must be posted from a home computer or lap top by the harvester-That way you all have a equal chance.

[/rquote]

Oh I get it. Giving advantage to all your buddies with air cards in their laptops.....:thinking:

:hysterical::hysterical::stirpot::toilet:[/rquote]

Since we cant tell which is which just as well :rof2:

18. [rquote=1889850&tid=131599&author=knockemdeadd][rquote=1889285&tid=131599&author=Ghost Hunter]Already decided rule number one will be your photo and story must be posted from a home computer or lap top by the harvester-That way you all have a equal chance.

[/rquote]

I was going to say how do we know for sure it was not posted from a from :shrug:

Everything I can do on my home computer I can do on my phone

19. Ghost Hunter

Jan 3, 2003
    [rquote=1889860&tid=131599&author=looking_for_guns][rquote=1889850&tid=131599&author=knockemdeadd][rquote=1889285&tid=131599&author=Ghost Hunter]Already decided rule number one will be your photo and story must be posted from a home computer or lap top by the harvester-That way you all have a equal chance.

[/rquote]

I was going to say how do we know for sure it was not posted from a from :shrug:

Everything I can do on my home computer I can do on my phone

:cheers:[/rquote]

Sometimes we just have to rely on the quality and honesty of our members. This would be one of those cases. One can always figure a way around the rules. It is my firm belief that our members are honest fair play individuals.

Not concerned about it in the least just trying to eliminate phoned in cell phone picture claims.