Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So who is hunting opening day?! Its getting DARN close to time! One week from today, I'm going to be goin' CRAZY! :banana:

So when you gonna get out for the first time?

Parker

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Can't openning day...but I gots plans for a nice big Doe next Saturday!

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
i hope to be out opening evening but if not for sure the second day in the evening typically this early in season i tend to hunt only evenings and hunt more and longer as season goes on from about mid oct till season is over every day i hunt will be mostly all day long may change stands may not just depends on wind what i am seeing and so on so forth.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I can't go opening morning because I have to work.. I am saving all my vacation time for the prime of the rut.. :) I will be in the field Friday afternoon and plan on being out Saturday and Sunday. I consider this really just more scouting time but I enjoy being in the woods. I might do a little maintence on the property too...

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
not me i'll be chasing bugling bulls:banana:

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You can't edit a poll?! Someone up top....please include a line for:

First chance I get

Parker

·
Cooler Semi-Elitist
4,901 Posts
The 15th is my bday and I havent missed one for a few years....I can iffin I want this year...Sometimes I also feel like I oughta spend it with the family. I may stay back Friday night and just go out Saturday morning...

·
Registered
18,764 Posts
First chance I get here fellas. Probably not until the next weekend. I'll be out of town opening weekend for a wedding.

·
Registered
8 Posts
opening day

Your poll doesn't work, will start by hunting a couple of hours opening morning and then finish opening evening with a few hours.

I have told several, if I don't kill something that day, I will probably have to check into the hospital. Of course I don't hunt the real woods, I hunt Columbia where the deer are thick and funneled and easy pickin. Last year 8 kills, this year's goal is 12!

My main goal is don't fall out of the treestand!

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by Hoytshooter
First chance I get here fellas. Probably not until the next weekend. I'll be out of town opening weekend for a wedding.
Goodness! I hope its not your own! :eek: :whip:

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:
Parker

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by Chairman
Originally posted by Parker
You can't edit a poll?! Someone up top....please include a line for:

First chance I get

Parker
Sorry, Parker...once the poll is posted, it's carved in stone. :banghead:
Thanks for trying cfraz and chairman! I'll have to remember that next time, and review my poll before posting!

People started replying too quick to X it and start over. :D

Parker

·
Registered
598 Posts
I'm going out for a few hours early in the a.m. Then go back around 3 and spend the rest of the day watching. Saturday and Sunday, do the same. Good luck to everyone bow hunting and have a safe season.:cheers:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.