who i met at classic

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by River, Mar 6, 2006.

1. River

River New Member

Dec 7, 2002
    Well i didn't get to go till Sunday but it was a little less crouded and pleasant, as usual. Found MWT booth and seen henry and mrb which are becoming old freinds now and wanted to meet jack jr, as they told me if i ever saw him , he kinda stood out in a croud,lol. He does, and i did meet him there too, as well as crystal, The gal with the pretty eyes,lol. Oh , later Keith was there too, and i may have hurt his feelings as i told him i thought he was older (like me ) lol. What made me think this is, only if he has a lot to say, he seems to be in the know, suggesting to me he is older and wiser,lol. Also met a newer guy thats going to change his handle but sorry i forgot wat his handle was or is going to be ! All in all, had a good time there and with my oldest son, and g-daughter. :D Later the g-daughter was called that evening and told she had won a tent, and that they would ship it. I know that thrilled her as she had told her dad she wanted to go camping,lol. Later , while still up there i had run into a guy i always called hippy as he has long hair and a beard. I had met him years ago at arrowhead shows. His reaL NAME IS REGGIE, and he was selling the wood cases, for artifacts, and flags. Had a few arrowheads on display too.
  2. membergone

membergone New Member

Jan 17, 2004
    River. Sorry to say when I returned to the booth area Sunday after an absence I heard that you had been there and I had missed you. Hated to hear that. Next time!

3. Booches

Booches Member

Jan 8, 2003
    Columbia, Missouri
    River, i saw you over there, turned my head, looked again and you were gone before
    I could get over to shake your hand. Sorry about that. Wanted to meet you.
  4. Keith

Keith New Member

Dec 13, 2002
    Springfield, MO.
    River, it was great to finally meet ya bud.............
  5. JackJr

JackJr New Member

Nov 30, 2002
    Land Of BLAHS
    Wade, a real pleasure to meet you!!:cheers::cheers::cheers:

6. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    I agree, a pleasure for sure!
  7. Whitemarsh

Whitemarsh New Member

Jan 1, 2006
    Greene Co.
    River, sorry to have missed meeting you. Hope to meet you at the next get-together.
  8. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    River if you can sent that group pic to me that you took I would really appreciate it!
  9. huntforfunnfood

huntforfunnfood New Member

Jun 30, 2003
    new bloomfield mo
    man once again i missed meeting you sir
  10. River

River New Member

Dec 7, 2002
    meetin ya\'ll

LOL, ok guys i'm sorry i didnt meet you too ! Would have been my pleasure, i'm sure. I did meet 3 new ones, and of course they were all nice people. Maybe next time. Cfrazzee, be glad to e-mail the pic ! May be a couple days, or so, ok ? Been busy on house, roofing, painting, ect ect :neuspeuter:
  11. JimH

JimH Active Member

Nov 6, 2003
    St. Louis
    man sure would have love to have gone but my son's all had games on sat. and practise on sun. plus as expected i was overly hung on sun. morning after the party on sat. night. heck even honeybunch didn't get out of bed till near 11:00 or so. :rotfl: