Who has shot the Mathews Triax???

Discussion in 'Archery Hunting' started by 20', Jan 5, 2018.

1. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    THanks... just want to shoot it. I’ll give the business to whoever if i decide to buy. Linn is a bit farther away than we can manage just for a look over our lunch break. Good stuff!

20' likes this.
  2. Muleskinner

Muleskinner Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2006
    Osage County
    If you like it after shooting I’d call and price . Then set up myself.

3. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Appreciate it, and will do!

4. DCSarchette

DCSarchette Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2016
    Bland, Mo.
    All this "lets do lunch' stuff has me thinking I am watching an episode of "The bowhunters of MWT county". lol joking

20' and Crappie like this.
  5. Gerald Garrou

Gerald Garrou New Member

Dec 4, 2017
    My nieces boyfriend just traded his Hallon32 for the Triax. He loves it, but he will not even shoot another manufactures bow. I have had a drenalin and creed both good bows. I then shot a handful others to compare. I bought an obsession and think it shoots, looks much nicer. Both Mathews wanted to creep. The obsession is a nicer drawing bow and has a rock solid backstop, and is 367 fps. Try one to compare.

6. Refuze2falo

Refuze2falo Plain White Cracker

Aug 13, 2008
    We are neighbors
    Yep he is a asshat

@rat @20' I am sure you will both struggle with the Triax cause y'all are terrible shots

rat and 20' like this.
  7. hazelvillebucks

hazelvillebucks Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2014
    I am not sure what the model was called but i pulled back a brand new 2018 Mathews. Or maybe it was a mission because it seemed really heavy to me. Looking at it the first thing that stood out was the giant cams.
    I PULLED IT BACK AND ONLY IN THE WILDEST OF DREAMS COULD IT BE DESCRIBED AS SMOOTH.

8. DCSarchette

DCSarchette Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2016
    Bland, Mo.
    I have a mission ballistic and I kinda like it

9. BUCKWISPERER

BUCKWISPERER New Member

Oct 20, 2014
    Whiteman
    I have, and I really liked it! I've been shooting my Mathews Drenalin since 2007 and every couple years I try the new bows to see if anything is appealing enough to convince me to drop $1K on a new one. If I would've been in town when my local archery shop was having 20% off everything sale, I probably would've pulled the trigger! It's quiet, fast, and dead in your hand.

20' likes this.
  10. HEAVY

HEAVY Active Member

Mar 8, 2011
    Isn't that the truth. Every time I have to go there when I'm at the farm vs going to Summit when I'm at home I have to listen to all the B.S. and the guys taking up space shooting the B.S. Especially when they are all slobbering over his Africa hunting trip.

11. Dafish

Dafish Senior Member

Nov 24, 2010
    St. Peters
    So did you go shoot the Triax? if so, did you like it?

12. 20'

20' Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2017
    Town Hall didn't have any 50#, and summit was on wonky hours.. so maybe this week, or next. I hope I like it.

Dafish likes this.