Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
I never got one......course I've moved two or three times since I bought my turkey tag. :bangin:

Important stuff for the MDC to be spending money on. Maybe someone needs to inform them this thing called the internet has been invented and they can contact just about anyone they want via "it." For FREE! :fart:

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
They must not like me... didn't get one! :whinging:

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Originally posted by cfrazee_mo
You know, my Mom got one last year and the woman has NEVER hunted a turkey in her life!!!!
Somebody prolly bought a farm tag in her name to tag a bird they kilt wiff! :rotfl: You know you COULD get in trouble for dat! At least you might be put on their "watch" list. :eek:

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Last time I looked at one of them it seemed to me that most of the things they ask, they should already know from the telecheck system and if they want more info, it would be cheaper to add additional questions to the telecheck system itself. If they are worried about making the system bog down, then make it randomly choose who has to take the survey before they can check an animal in. They could also just ask for a valid email address from those who check animals in online and then email them a survey later and save the money on printing and postage.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.