Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:claphands: Okay, so I've had the itch to wet a line for a couple weeks now. Long Branch and I decided to get out and give it a run today!

We had a few bites, and we each landed a fish. Neither of them were really of any size, so we long-armed them for you! :D

GOTTA love Long Branch's sunset picture! :cheers:

He couldn't believe we had any luck at all this time of year. We'll head to the big water after some crappie in the next couple weeks when RRman lets us know the bite is on.

Parker

[file]81495[/file]

[file]81494[/file]

[file]81493[/file]

·
Retired
9,540 Posts
I spent a few hours out on the lake today myself------It was an awesome day on the water for sure......:cheers::cheers:

[file]81496[/file]

·
Registered
12,669 Posts
Nice fish! I'm ready to start doing some fishing myself. Last year the hybrids were biting awesome on the lower Osage. I need to go give it a try sometime. :cheers:

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:rof2: I wonder how thick that ice is right now! I fished that pond in February in 2009! I bet that doesn't happen this year! :boohoo:

I can't wait to get back out there and longarm some more fish for you guys! :rof2: This photoshop and longarming stuff is really working for me! :rof2:

Parker

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
I can't wait to start fishing either. I've started dog earing pages in the bass pro catalog with new lures I want for the spring, tuned up some jigs, lubed the reels, nothing left to do now but wait for the thaw :cheers:

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:D I'll be tying jigs in my lazy-boy here in the next couple weeks, I know I will.

I probably tied 30 or 40 last year, and I think I only fished with 3 or 4. :rof2:

Parker

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:D We were nuts! No way that water should have been thawed the end of November! And look at us now! :rof2:

Parker

1 - 11 of 11 Posts