·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,361 Posts
I got mine already set for moles.

Reactions: 2 the Plug

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
"From August 1 through October 15 only foot-enclosing traps and cage-type traps may be used." Get after them! :)

·
Registered
13,863 Posts
Can I forgo the foot-enclosing traps and cage-type traps and go straight to a bullet into a kill zone?
That's one of the three "S's" (shoot, shovel, shut up). Just don't say anything to anyone about it. Do what you have to do, quietly.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
On the app it list as hunting and trapping season not just trapping.
Better check the fine print: "From August 1 through October 15 only foot-enclosing traps and cage-type traps may be used."

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
That's one of the three "S's" (shoot, shovel, shut up). Just don't say anything to anyone about it. Do what you have to do, quietly.
That only works if your neighbor doesn't turn you in for shooting a six pt, ur whatever. :unsure:

Reactions: WBF

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Better check the fine print: "From August 1 through October 15 only foot-enclosing traps and cage-type traps may be used."
That is referring to the exclusion of conibear type traps so you can release furbears that are not in season.
I don't believe it would be stated hunting and trapping season other wise it would be listed as early trapping season or something like that.
At least that is how I enterpit it.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Extended trapping season March 1- April 14 is the only part of racoon season you can't shoot them, I would think you could dispatch them with a firearm while they are in a trap . This season is only open on private property.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts