1 - 20 of 43 Posts

· Banned
66,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can we agree this is true?
Font Number

· Grrrrrrr
30,190 Posts
Maybe the question should be, Who agrees Hawk & those who want to keep beating the same horses, should stay in one of the dozens of horse beating threads already started?
Amen.

Jeff....we're getting sick of this.

Chris

1,533 Posts
I've never thought about blocking an individual here but this damn crap over and over again has me wanting to do it multiple times. It would take a lot of 10+ page thread and turn them into 1.

Reactions: Bootheel Boy

· Banned
66,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

· Grrrrrrr
30,190 Posts
IDGAF... Answer the question or dont click on the thread
Well.....it's been up for up for 6 hours and 15 minutes and you don't have a serious reply. Lol.

Maybe everyone already said all they wanna say on the other 20 threads......

· Banned
66,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well.....it's been up for up for 6 hours and 15 minutes and you don't have a serious reply. Lol.

Maybe everyone already said all they wanna say on the other 20 threads......
Thats fine. The results are telling. If they dont want to vote then they obviously are to scared to take a stance.

Hey, they can ignore the next 20 threads as well, aint gonna make em go away.

· Banned
66,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Only if the individual that scribed your post has a GED
I believe he has a PHD and is one of the foremost researchers working to help your turkey populations

Reactions: justindh1 and WBF

1,533 Posts
Thats fine. The results are telling. If they dont want to vote then they obviously are to scared to take a stance.

Hey, they can ignore the next 20 threads as well, aint gonna make em go away.
That's funny! People are afraid to take a stance? This is the reason why we see this crap every day. They have taken their stance and you have yours. You guys just can't agree to disagree. It happens you know. I would really hate to see how some of you deal with people who have different opinions in your life. Some people take it to extremes and it's ridiculous.

· Banned
66,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That's funny! People are afraid to take a stance? This is the reason why we see this crap every day. They have taken their stance and you have yours. You guys just can't agree to disagree. It happens you know. I would really hate to see how some of you deal with people who have different opinions in your life. Some people take it to extremes and it's ridiculous.
Then they should go ahead and vote on the poll. Why arent they?

I deal quite well with reasonable people and those with basic math skills. The others I pretty much ignore.

· Banned
66,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

· Registered
3,289 Posts
I've never thought about blocking an individual here but this damn crap over and over again has me wanting to do it multiple times. It would take a lot of 10+ page thread and turn them into 1.
I'm right there with you. I come to the forum to pass a little time. Maybe learn something or have a little laugh. It's getting to be just not worth it anymore when its several threads about the same crap over and over. I guess I might as well ignore someone if I'm already just moving past their posts without reading them anyway.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.