Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this several years ago and it's fallen off to the archives, so I thought I'd re-post it for anyone who might wish to download the file.

You can read about the database in the original 2010 MWT thread here:

http://www.missouriwhitetails.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87491

And you can download the new(ish) database in Microsoft Access 2007 format here:

Whitetail Deer Observation Database V3 (MS Access 2007)

And download the instructions here:

Deer_Observation_Database_Instructions_v3.0.pdf

Please holler with any questions.

·
Super Moderator
14,530 Posts
I posted this several years ago and it's fallen off to the archives, so I thought I'd re-post it for anyone who might wish to download the file.

You can read about the database in the original 2010 MWT thread here:

http://www.missouriwhitetails.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87491

And you can download the new(ish) database in Microsoft Access 2007 format here:

Whitetail Deer Observation Database V3 (MS Access 2007)

And download the instructions here:

Deer_Observation_Database_Instructions_v3.0.pdf

Please holler with any questions.
Hiya Mike! Good to see you posting again:wave:

How is the BBQ biz going these days?

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hiya Mike! Good to see you posting again:wave:

How is the BBQ biz going these days?
It's going great! Our business is doubling every year with no signs of it slowing down any time soon. I miss this place and wish I had more time to participate like before. But, we're working on some new recipes and will be coming out with a new sister company called Oakridge Seasonings that will feature bulk spices and lots of new blends not centered around barbecue... like Chile Lime Salt, Texas Red Chili Mix, Jerk Seasoning, etc, etc... :D

·
Registered
13,420 Posts
It's going great! Our business is doubling every year with no signs of it slowing down any time soon. I miss this place and wish I had more time to participate like before. But, we're working on some new recipes and will be coming out with a new sister company called Oakridge Seasonings that will feature bulk spices and lots of new blends not centered around barbecue... like Chile Lime Salt, Texas Red Chili Mix, Jerk Seasoning, etc, etc... :D
Do you ship to Australia mate? :D

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
good to see you back here Mike. Miss your BBQ tutorials.

·
Super Moderator
14,530 Posts
That's good to hear! I hope you can match Franklin's business:D

I'm up to 4 smokers now and blend my own rubs and sauce, so am interested in your bulk spices. I gotta try your Texas red mix!

If you want your seasonings in Branson, message me :wave:

·
Quack
5,257 Posts
do you have a working download link? the instructions work but I can't donwload the access database.
Nevermind... i was trying to download the database from the original post.

·
Grrrrrrr
29,865 Posts
Who cares about deer let's talk about seasonings!! When do you anticipate the new business, Oakridge Seasonings, being ready for orders?

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Do you ship to Australia mate? :D
Sure, we do. But, shipping costs are stupid high, though. I've got a dealer in New South Wales, I'll PM you their info.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
That's good to hear! I hope you can match Franklin's business:D

I'm up to 4 smokers now and blend my own rubs and sauce, so am interested in your bulk spices. I gotta try your Texas red mix!

If you want your seasonings in Branson, message me :wave:
We're testing our new Texas Red chili mix with a few pro-level competition chili cooks currently. As soon as I get some feedback from them, I'll have a better idea on just how soon it comes to market. But, it won't be too long.

I'll shoot you a PM about Branson. Thanks!

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Who cares about deer let's talk about seasonings!! When do you anticipate the new business, Oakridge Seasonings, being ready for orders?
Hopefully within the next 60 days. Still lots of stuff to do... :rules: :eek: :confused:

Reactions: Mule
1 - 12 of 12 Posts