Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
90 acres,

There will be an evening with Wildlife event in Marshall on Mrch 22nd in which deer mgmt will be discussed, however we discuss general wildlife mgmt as well. That event will be at the Marshall high school and starts at 6 pm. Also there is a woodland mgmt workshop that is going to be centered around managing your timber for deer on Friday April 16th in Hermann follwed by a woodland mgmt workshop the next day near Portland, Missouri. The Saturday portion usually concentrates on grouse mgmt, but it would be an excellent workshop to attend in conjuntion with the Friday event, because there is some awesome woodland mgmt being conducted in the area that benefit deer. Let me know if you want more information on the events and I will hook you up with the contact you need. I will liley be at this workshop as will the local PLC and both of us love to talk deer! You can also probably find these events on our internet site.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.