Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a fly fishing rod and real last year at bass pro. It's called a White River Combo fly fishing set. I had a friend tell me the other day that it was one of the best reals you can buy for the money. BTW I only spent $65 and it works pretty well. I was just wondering about your opinions on it.

·
1,051 Posts
i work in the fly shop out at bass pro st.charles, those white river combos are by far the best bang for your buck. The combo has a warranty of 1 year... (floating if you dont got a recipt up to two years or so or until model changes:D)

you got a heck of a value on that deal and it will get the job done. If you have ever got any flyshop questions shoot em my way or come up and visit with me up there if you are ever in the area.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Almost bought a 8'6" 6 weight White River rod last night...Gonna do it soon. need one for my Bennett trip!!:wink4:

·
Registered
21,399 Posts
I've got a White River combo from Bass Pro. Not sure if they made more than one style or not, but my reel has a disc drag, which is supposed to be pretty high dollar. If you paid $65 for the combo that I've got, you got a really good deal. I think mine was more than double that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.