1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by JackJr
Congats and where's the pic?

Jack;)
Well boys and girls, she is kinda shy and timid and we've not even spent a night together yet. :peepwall: I don't know that she's ready for this lot of raucous hooligans.:moon: But more than anything I dasn't knowed how to do pics jest yet. I'll probably take her to the range and intro her around there a little this week-end. Gots to get my pyro and maybe some 3-7 in 3f just to give her light work out! I've got plenty of BP in 2f and 3f. Doc only sent a few power stars with the lass. They look absolutely devastating in a black plastic skirt. When I ordered the gun, he said to start out at about 80-85 grains of pyro so....
I had Doc do a nip and tuck on her butt, (down to a 13.5 lop) and go ahead and bed her just to make sure she was tight enough. He put his stamp of approval(GBW) on her side so I must be ready to start finding that sweet spot!:dancin:Cya, 1madjack:confused:

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Well I still wanna see some pics!
Congrats too!
:cheers::cheers:

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,475 Posts
Would this go with your gun? Its a Buffalo Meat Company out of Colorado. I've got 3 of these hats that are brand new, and I've got the one that I wear.

I was given them by a friend that works there.

$5 for S/H and its yours! Just thought I'd offer it up! Anyone that's interested can U2U me.

Parker

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.