White Bison

Discussion in 'Muzzleloaders' started by 1madjack, Mar 1, 2006.

1. 1madjack

1madjack New Member

Feb 17, 2006
    ebenezermo
    IT arrived today!:dancin::banana::dancin::banana::cool:

1madjack:confused:

2. JackJr

JackJr New Member

Nov 30, 2002
    Land Of BLAHS
    Congats and where's the pic?

Jack;)

3. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
  4. 1madjack

1madjack New Member

Feb 17, 2006
    ebenezermo
    Well boys and girls, she is kinda shy and timid and we've not even spent a night together yet. :peepwall: I don't know that she's ready for this lot of raucous hooligans.:moon: But more than anything I dasn't knowed how to do pics jest yet. I'll probably take her to the range and intro her around there a little this week-end. Gots to get my pyro and maybe some 3-7 in 3f just to give her light work out! I've got plenty of BP in 2f and 3f. Doc only sent a few power stars with the lass. They look absolutely devastating in a black plastic skirt. When I ordered the gun, he said to start out at about 80-85 grains of pyro so....
    I had Doc do a nip and tuck on her butt, (down to a 13.5 lop) and go ahead and bed her just to make sure she was tight enough. He put his stamp of approval(GBW) on her side so I must be ready to start finding that sweet spot!:dancin:Cya, 1madjack:confused:

5. Underclocked

Underclocked New Member

Jan 27, 2003
    Greenfield, MO. USA
    I'll bet she aint near as ugly as you said she would be. ;)

6. 1madjack

1madjack New Member

Feb 17, 2006
    ebenezermo
    You're half right. She's just about as ugly as me but not near as homely as the wife!!!:fart: 1madjack:confused:

7. Lefty

Lefty New Member

Jun 29, 2004
    MO
    Well I still wanna see some pics!
    Congrats too!
    :cheers::cheers:

8. Vector

Vector VECtor Custom Calls

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    Would this go with your gun? Its a Buffalo Meat Company out of Colorado. I've got 3 of these hats that are brand new, and I've got the one that I wear.

I was given them by a friend that works there.

$5 for S/H and its yours! Just thought I'd offer it up! Anyone that's interested can U2U me.

Parker