Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
4981 - 5000 of 5030 Posts

·
Part-time malcontent
7,203 Posts
That is a good one. I still have one left unopened of the old turkey fan bottle. Have you tried any Russell's Reserve?
I’m still kicking myself for not buying one of those fan bottles when they were on the shelf.

I haven’t warmed up to a bottle of Russell’s much.

·
Registered
21,210 Posts
I’m still kicking myself for not buying one of those fan bottles when they were on the shelf.
Me too!

I did mix up the first old fashioned I think I've ever made last night. Used Elijah Craig and it was a very good nightcap.

·
Registered
32,178 Posts

·
Vendor
64,802 Posts
Me too!

I did mix up the first old fashioned I think I've ever made last night. Used Elijah Craig and it was a very good nightcap.
Get some proof syrup. Its very good for premade old fashioned mixer.

·
Part-time malcontent
7,203 Posts

·
just a no body
14,524 Posts
so my Son came up to help ol dad do some chores around the farm. He brought along a bottle that a customer gave him as a Tip.. Willett.. ya might recall it looks like the Genie Bottle from I dream of Jeanie, 94 Proof and very drinkable probably wouldn't buy it but another taste of something I'd not of tried otherwise. My son being strictly a beer and or Jack /Coke guy stopped in some small LS to get his stuff and knowing I like bourbon asked the clerk if they had anything "special"? The Clerk's reply was that they had some some Wild Turkey Rare Breed but then went on to say they had a "BUNCH" of Blantons!! Lol I told my son to go back ask what the price was, text me and if reasonable buy buy buy & I'll send him the check.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Got quiet around here. I seen a Knob Creek store pick this week in Springfield. 52 bucks a bottle i passed . Little out of my price right now but looked tasty . Gonna just keep sipping on OF 100 and Early times for now.

Reactions: beanpile and HEAVY

·
Registered
21,210 Posts
Angels Envy plus Bourbon Glass with Ice globe = Delicious.

Reactions: HEAVY

·
Crossbow supporter
32,060 Posts
Had a glass of van winkle 15 year this evening.

Its pretty good
Not aftermarket price good
But I’d pay double MSRP good

·
Vendor
64,802 Posts
Which one?
20210710_231525.jpg

·
Registered
980 Posts
Reactions: beanpile

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Anyone make their own shine ? Brother-in-law wanting to make some . Has a guy that makes it in a 16 gallon and 8 gallon stainless keg . I picked up a keg yesterday at an auction .

4981 - 5000 of 5030 Posts