Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

4861 - 4880 of 4955 Posts

·
Part-time malcontent
7,151 Posts
As I do having a few sips from a few bottles tonight.....

Planning a fishing trip......

Praying to God almighty for a relative .......

OF 100, EC 94, Stagg Jr., ......

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
Let us know what you think of it NoLuck. I know I like it.

Longbranch was long pour tonight. Celebrating the Wild Turkey and from whence it came. ;)
Well, after a couple pours, it’s pretty smooth stuff. Seemed to pack a little more heat than the Woodford Reserve. Has pizza and wings about an hour before drinking it and maybe that affected my palette a little. Guess I’ll have to give it a side by side comparison tonite. Maybe put a ball of ice in it and try it that way.

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
@NoLuck cant imagine 1/2 the bottle is not gone..stuff goes down too smooth
Just had a couple. I’m a lightweight. LOL Besides that I’m more of a social drinking kind of guy. Maybe a trip to Bennett with a few variety’s for a get together one evening after slinging some bamboo??

·
Registered
21,135 Posts
Just had a couple. I’m a lightweight. LOL Besides that I’m more of a social drinking kind of guy. Maybe a trip to Bennett with a few variety’s for a get together one evening after slinging some bamboo??
I'd be interested.

Reactions: NoLuck

·
Registered
21,135 Posts
I’m sure 421SD would be game. All I need is a few weeks notice. Preferably a Friday or a Monday would be ideal away from a holiday weekend.
Well lets start considering possible June days that would work for you and 421.

·
Crossbow supporter
32,051 Posts
Winner winner bourbon dinner. Nice spread at the football fundraiser came home with me last night.

·
Part-time malcontent
7,151 Posts
I’m sure 421SD would be game. All I need is a few weeks notice. Preferably a Friday or a Monday would be ideal away from a holiday weekend.
I would vote for a Friday, appreciate being considered for this.

·
Registered
21,135 Posts
Winner winner bourbon dinner. Nice spread at the football fundraiser came home with me last night. View attachment 220067
Congrats John. A lot of quality product in there from what I can see. Maybe we will see you around the Whiskey Guys thread a little more with this kind of a haul. (y) 🍻

Reactions: Judah

·
Crossbow supporter
32,051 Posts
Been looking for a colonel Taylor for some time and finally have one. Also quite a few I haven’t tried yet. Gonna be fun tasting them all.
Blantons has always been my favorite

·
Registered
21,135 Posts
Been looking for a colonel Taylor for some time and finally have one. Also quite a few I haven’t tried yet. Gonna be fun tasting them all.
Damn, sure doesn't sound like he's a rookie. lol

·
Part-time malcontent
7,151 Posts
Why you no hang out here?

Colonel Taylor is high on my list.

·
Crossbow supporter
32,051 Posts
Probably the most intriguing bottle is the duke founders reserve. Haven’t heard of it or tried it before.

Reactions: jsr and HEAVY
4861 - 4880 of 4955 Posts