Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 5036 Posts

·
Blonde Bearded Guy
8,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had the pleasure of trying this last night. YUM!

Buddies came over to discuss our upcoming elk trip and one brought a bottle of this with him. If you like whiskey you need to give this a try...... :wave:

Canadian Club Blackberry Whiskey

Attachments

·
Blonde Bearded Guy
8,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not a fan of fruity & sweet flavored whiskey. If it's good, why do you need to put some other flavor in it.... :shrug:
Its not near as sweet as other whiskey variations I've tasted.

Don't try it. More for me :eek::

·
Registered
31,470 Posts
If you liked that you will love this. Even comes with its own shotglass. :wave:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,532 Posts
If you liked that you will love this. Even comes with its own shotglass. :wave:
:hysterical::claphands::bowing: Not being much of a drinker, the only whiskey I could drink on a regular basis is Bushmill's Irish whiskey. Jameson's isn't bad either

·
Former Leader in Warning points!
10,412 Posts
CT, how were you drinking it?

While I agree with CJ if drinking neat or rocks, some good ****tails can be made with flavored whiskeys. It is also good to have a little variety once in a while. I'll probably try it, just because someone recommended it. Then I can judge for myself.

·
Blonde Bearded Guy
8,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
CT, how were you drinking it?

While I agree with CJ if drinking neat or rocks, some good ****tails can be made with flavored whiskeys. It is also good to have a little variety once in a while. I'll probably try it, just because someone recommended it. Then I can judge for myself.
I had it on the rocks. Two guys had it with coke and said it was good as well.

·
Blonde Bearded Guy
8,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
69,828 Posts
I dunno, I guess I don't see the need to turn Whiskey into a chic drink.... Let them drink cosmos... :shrug:

·
Banned
3,372 Posts
I like my whiskey to taste like whiskey Jim Beam for this guy when I feel like havin the brown bottle flu and bein sick for two dAys lol

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
Hard to beat a good ole Jack n Coke. If I want to sip something straight I prefer a GOOD bourbon like George T Stagg.

Reactions: BustinBucks

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
69,828 Posts
you've got to give it a rest:wave:
Just stating my opinion. Soda + Whiskey = chic drink.:wave:

Just my opinion, not sure why you would care if that's the way I feel. :shrug:

·
Over There
8,748 Posts
How did I know this was going to turn into a pissing contest the minute I read the OP.

Whiskey and coke is most definitely not a chic drink. I like whiskey. I drink CC and water a lot.

Whiskey is turning into a hot topic now with all of these hipsters whiskey companies coming about.

Just like the hipsters ruined beer they're ruining whiskey.

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
69,828 Posts
How did I know this was going to turn into a pissing contest the minute I read the OP.

Whiskey and coke is most definitely not a chic drink. I like whiskey. I drink CC and water a lot.

Whiskey is turning into a hot topic now with all of these hipsters whiskey companies coming about.

Just like the hipsters ruined beer they're ruining whiskey.
I don't know what you mean? I am just stating my opinion, that's all.....

I would never stir the pot intentionally......:D

1 - 20 of 5036 Posts