Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Your Local Know It All
7,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me out shoot you with on June 3rd. Post up!

I love stirring the pot!!!

BTH

·
5,632 Posts
Where do I pick REAL archery equipment?

·
Registered
12,626 Posts
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH BOWS TO SHOOT, BETTER BRING EM ALL IF WE ACCUMULATE THE POINTS WITH YOU USEING EACH BOW, YOU MAY HAVE A CHANCE :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

MoBowman ```--------->

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
Originally posted by onearmblkpwdr
I don't see "mouth tab"as a choice.
Let's level the field:pop:
oh man it alomost came out almost!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Your Local Know It All
7,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well it looks like there is a tie. You guys gonna have to make a choice. I guess I could shoot a round with each, doesn't matter you all are gonna lose. If you really want me to lose all someone has to do is give me a Hoyt. :dancin:

BTH

·
Your Local Know It All
7,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah you have seen me that is why you should be shakin in your shoes! You never know where that arrow is gonna go after it hits a tree at over 300 fps.:D

BTH

·
Your Local Know It All
7,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry I have such a lame poll. Won't do that again.

Right now as of today the Defender has a cracked limb! (Imagine that on a Bowtech)

The Allegiance is up for auction on ebay (Gotta make some money)

But both of the fast ones are fully loaded sighted and ready to shoot.

Everyone have a great weekend, I'll post up the pics when I get back. (of the river natives that is)

BTH

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Originally posted by onearmblkpwdr
I don't see "mouth tab"as a choice.
Let's level the field:pop:
TELL EM ANDY!!!!!!!!!:cheers:

·
Registered
12,626 Posts
I've heard that Bowtech is shipping an extra set of limbs with all their new bows now....................:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Honestly Matt, how many cracked limbs have you had on your SlowTech's ?

MoBowman ```----------->

·
Your Local Know It All
7,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Mike, to be honest two. Set down last night and wrote them an extensive letter on the subject. Told them I could easily spend my money on another bow, so they should fix whatever problem they are having with the limbs. I can understand it on the BK after all it's a dragster of a bow. But on the Defender, now that seems to me like a quality control issue more than anything else. If it has something to do with the laws of physics and their bows are to fast for todays limb technology, then slow them down. I honestly don't believe that is the case though. I will see what they say, if anything. All I know is I'm gonna be out 40 bucks if I send them to Carter to get the limbs replaced on the Defender. Figure I will talk to Randy this Saturday see if he will help me out.

Matt

·
Your Local Know It All
7,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Everyday bodoodle! Going out there right now as a matter of fact. The Smokin Duelly is gonna bring the pain!

CU Saturday!

BTH

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.