·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,228 Posts
You could put an eye out with that thing!:D

·
Registered
5,063 Posts
BB gun

When I was growing up, bb guns were for shooting at cans (an entire afternoon extravaganza).
Pellets were too expensive to waste and they were used only for hunting.

PS
Thanks dad for knocking over my Red Ryder and dropping your gunsafe on it!

·
Registered
9,730 Posts
My Walther pellet rifle.

Vic

·
Registered
70,367 Posts
My very first purchase on my own was back in 1962 from a Montgomery Wards catalog. My cousin worked there and got me her employee discount. It was a Sheridan Blue Streak 5mm pellet gun. You pump it up and 10 was the maximum. I put plenty of squirrels and rabbits on the table when I was younger. Sure made a young hunter make that first shot count. Those last few pumps were pretty tough for a young boys spindly arms. I still have the gun in the safe. Puts that little .20 caliber lead pellet out the barrel at 675 fps and was a hefty 5 1/2 lbs. She still shoots as good as she did when she was new. Not bad for 48 years old. Show me another brand that lasts that long.
New in 1962......$18.00
New in 2010......$180.00
[file]89093[/file]

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
I voted B.B. because it was worded what would I rather" shoot".

Hands down pellet for hunting or practice,but its fun sitting in the basement just shooting stuff with BB's with out the stops to reload and pump.

·
Under appreciated
91,818 Posts
[rquote=1546346&tid=107588&author=Mailman]My very first purchase on my own was back in 1962 from a Montgomery Wards catalog. My cousin worked there and got me her employee discount. It was a Sheridan Blue Streak 5mm pellet gun. You pump it up and 10 was the maximum. I put plenty of squirrels and rabbits on the table when I was younger. Sure made a young hunter make that first shot count. Those last few pumps were pretty tough for a young boys spindly arms. I still have the gun in the safe. Puts that little .20 caliber lead pellet out the barrel at 675 fps and was a hefty 5 1/2 lbs. She still shoots as good as she did when she was new. Not bad for 48 years old. Show me another brand that lasts that long.
New in 1962......$18.00
New in 2010......$180.00
[/rquote]
I have a sheridan silver streak in .22 and its LOUD.

But it hits hard. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.