Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A co-worker wants to buy a trail cam and a range finder for her hubby. I have some thoughts, but want to get other opinions on what to recommend. She didn't give a price limit, so suggest as if it was your money.

·
Registered
17,319 Posts
scoutgaurd or the new bushnell. pretty much same thing,range finders............they all pretty much read yardage like they are suppose to

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK, so which game cam between the ScoutGuard or Moultrie I40?

·
11,357 Posts
Actually GG I like the Scoutguards more but for someone who hasn't owned a camera the Moultries are probably more user friendly. :cheers: Just my .02

·
Registered
69,790 Posts
[rquote=1492827&tid=104258&author=DForbis]Scoutguard wasn't an option though MM:D:wave:[/rquote]

Point well taken.....so I went back through the posts and counted up 6 members liking the Scoutguard. That ties it with last place.

·
Registered
69,790 Posts
To be honest Joe.....I have two I-40 Moultries that I use on my place. They were the very first digital cameras that I bought. I did like you and asked around and checked out the reviews on the net regarding everything you want in a game camera. At the time the Moultrie I-40 was top dog. I haven't experimented with others to be honest so I am a bit biased on my opinion.

Old Saying......Dance with the one that brung ya!

If one of mine happens to quit on me.....I'd buy another.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts