Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking to shoot a destroyer and i was wondering if any shops around had one in?

·
Your Local Know It All
7,021 Posts
Yep and its smooth to draw. Lee said they were getting 331 out of it. I told him I get 331 with my Black Knight, but then again the BK is not as easy to draw, but then again for $899 for the Destroyer I believe the BK has many years of deer killin left in her.

BTH

·
I love work. I can watch it all day.
1,811 Posts
[rquote=1581575&tid=109795&author=elkhunter]Powderhorn in Columbia did, if it hasn't sold.[/rquote]

[rquote=1581596&tid=109795&author=Big Time Hunter]Yep and its smooth to draw. Lee said they were getting 331 out of it. I told him I get 331 with my Black Knight, but then again the BK is not as easy to draw, but then again for $899 for the Destroyer I believe the BK has many years of deer killin left in her.

BTH[/rquote]

It was still there as of this Wednesday:cheers:

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the replies guys. Just for anyone wanting to know, Rusty Toad Archery in smithton has one, i shot the one they had there today.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.