Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Super Moderator
28,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What states and when are you going? Each year about this time I still would like to be hunting them dirty birds, but this feeling never carries long enough to plan OOS thunderchicken hunts!

· Máistir an pointe hocht.
75,066 Posts
The only thing I'll be shooting between now and Sept is golf..... :D

Best of luck to those pursuing the Turkeys still.... :tup:

Reactions: 20'

· Banned
81,617 Posts
I'm leaving Friday evening or Saturday morning for Kansas and nebraska.

I have one Kansas tag left and the guy I turkey hunt a lot with has 2. I have a new farm to hunt that I want to try and use my second tag at.

Nebraska in the area we hunt was hit with some of the flooding earlier this year. I guess roads are washed out and it's a mess.

Part of our Nebraska plan is to clean up flood damage at the camp we stay at. Our host has been kind to us for 13 years now so we are going to cut back on hunting time to help out.

The number of tags we buy and expectations for Nebraska hinge on conditions once we get there to see them. We can purchase three , but may buy fewer if hunting time is limited.

· Banned
66,381 Posts
Ks

Reactions: 20'

· Máistir an pointe hocht.
75,066 Posts
I am done
No more turkeys left in North America eh? You done killed or helped someone else kill all the toms, and did it without all day turkey hunting like a man. :tup:

Nothing to do now but wait til there is a new batch created for next season.

Nice work. :cheers:

Reactions: henry
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.