Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Cooler Semi-Elitist
4,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which of you is the type that likes to fool around with your stuff adjusting the vertical location of your knockpoint or your rests location to try and get the perfect spot and just generally are a tinkerer?

Or are you the type that gets it locked in with the assistance of a friend or proshop and locks it down and have no intention of touching it again with the philosophy of if it aint broke I aint gonna mess with it?

I am slowly moving towards the tinker type.

:cool:

·
5,631 Posts
I'm like DSG on this one.

I'm so sick of tinkering on my bow I could just scream. I just want to pick it up and have it shoot right!

·
Under appreciated
92,601 Posts
Right now, I have a feeling I should leave mine alone :D

·
5,631 Posts
50 shots makes your arm hurt? You need to practice more!

:peepwall:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

·
Under appreciated
92,601 Posts
Originally posted by jmmcguire
50 shots makes your arm hurt? You need to practice more!

:peepwall:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
50 shots would make it hard to wake up lol

OH.. bow shots.. I see.
I thought pipe was talking jager shots. :cheers:

·
5,631 Posts
Originally posted by rat
I thought pipe was talking jager shots. :cheers:
I think I'd be taking the eternal dirt nap if'n I did 50 Jaeger shots!

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
My bro-inlaw loves his Yeager! Man I love my beer and just about everything with octane but the shots just go down so fast!:wink4:

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,693 Posts
Gotta adjust things till you shoot 60x. Sometimes the adjustments aren't needed to the bow though.

I'm pretty mechanical minded, so I used to constantly analyse why I wasn't shooting as well as I wanted. Don't be scared to learn about your bow.

Experience in the accumulation of your successes & failures. Heavy on the failures on this end, but I learned a lot from them.

·
Banned
81,584 Posts
My idea of tinkering is loading the bow in the truck and taking it to Lucas archery to have changes and tuning done. I barely find the time to shoot enough to feel comfortable when I go hunting,,,much less work on it too.

:cheers::cheers:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.