Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
White Board Man
14,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the hunt started today but I have JCAHO inspectors here still so I have to miss today.

Heading out tonight after work and taking the camper. Going to hunt hard til Sunday night.

Scouted a lot this summer and fall and have a few spots picked out so I just hope now that someone else does not have the same idea. If so guess I'll just wing it and hope for the best.

We'll see if my curse is broke and hopefully have some cool pics and a freezer full of doe when I get back.

:2thumbsup:

·
8,846 Posts
Which hospital you at?

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
71,405 Posts
Good luck Blev!:2thumbsup:

·
PURE KILLER
38,022 Posts
good luck.i'll be rooting for yah:cheers:

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
46,968 Posts
Stay warm in that popup and good luck!

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
i thought this managed hunt only went through wednesday?...am i wrong?..i ws plannin a rabbit huntin trip there guess i better call first

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
when i called last week they said it would open back up for rabbits today?...i better call again...if not guess ill find another ca..dont wanna pee off no deer hunters that been waitin to get drawn for it

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
just so yall know...i talked to the office just now and quail and rabbit are open this weekend...also today and tomorrow..and there will surely be plenty of beagles and bird dogs hammerin the brush up there this weekend...i seen alot of dog boxes last weekend when i was there...just wanted to let ya know dont be surprised if you here hounds runnin while you are bowhunting

·
Chiefs FANatic
10,799 Posts
[rquote=1496550&tid=104459&author=blevely] If so guess I'll just wing it and hope for the best.

:2thumbsup:[/rquote]

Pretty much how all those managed hunts go. Usually Still have fun going on them though.

Good luck blev!!

·
White Board Man
14,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm prepared for it, I look at the bright side of it, one of ya'll might run some doe by me.

If your gonna be out there GHbeagles ya oughta stop by the camp on the north side by the big lake and say hi

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
i will stop by for sure and say hi..ill be the guy with the anoyin hounds in the dog bow... and a glaser hollow beagles hat on...what do ya drive ..might go up there and take a lunch break

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.