Where's the newspaper ad about meat?

Discussion in 'Social Club 2011' started by 67Firebird, Jun 3, 2009.

1. 67Firebird

67Firebird Chicken Man

Brad wants to see that ad about hunters killing animals instead of eating the meat made at the store, but I can't find it. I thought the thread was named "stupid" or something like that :roll2: but I can't find it.

Help?

2. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Best place to learn that is in the woods.
    Why dwell on ads or stupid news/newspaper stories?
    I dont see the point really... other than entertainment.

I sure hope he has more important things to worry about.

3. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Aside from that, I'd like to see it too. LOL :claphands:

4. 67Firebird

67Firebird Chicken Man

We were talking and I mentioned that ad, so he'd like to see it. It's funny; not a life lesson. :D

5. CoHunter

CoHunter New Member

May 19, 2007
    Colorado

6. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO

7. htredneck

htredneck Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2008
    Cass County, MO
    You mean this one?

[file]59589[/file]

8. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    [rquote=1286134&tid=89954&author=GoGop]We were talking and I mentioned that ad, so he'd like to see it. It's funny; not a life lesson. :D[/rquote]
    EVERY thing you teach your son at this point in his life is a life lesson in my opinion.
    He's gonna be a chip of the ol block which I cant argue with gogop. :claphands:

9. CoHunter

CoHunter New Member

May 19, 2007
    Colorado
    [rquote=1286141&tid=89954&author=htredneck]You mean this one?

[/rquote]

Thats it :dancin:

10. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    [rquote=1286141&tid=89954&author=htredneck]You mean this one?

[/rquote]

11. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Thats it. :dancin:

12. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO

13. CoHunter

CoHunter New Member

May 19, 2007
    Colorado

14. 67Firebird

67Firebird Chicken Man

[rquote=1286142&tid=89954&author=rat][rquote=1286134&tid=89954&author=GoGop]We were talking and I mentioned that ad, so he'd like to see it. It's funny; not a life lesson. :D[/rquote]
    EVERY thing you teach your son at this point in his life is a life lesson in my opinion.
    He's gonna be a chip of the ol block which I cant argue with gogop. :claphands:[/rquote]

:dancin: On this topic though, it's not needed. He's been eating stuff I killed since he could eat solid food, and when he was a toddler I bring home the heart out of every type of animal I killed so he could see it. He liked seeing other guts too, but the hearts were especially fascinating for some reason.
    He's interested in this ad because he can't believe anyone is that stupid. :dancin:

:cheers::cheers:

Thanks for posting it redneck. :wave:

15. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

[rquote=1286219&tid=89954&author=GoGop][rquote=1286142&tid=89954&author=rat][rquote=1286134&tid=89954&author=GoGop]We were talking and I mentioned that ad, so he'd like to see it. It's funny; not a life lesson. :D[/rquote]
    He's gonna be a chip of the ol block which I cant argue with gogop. :claphands:[/rquote]

:dancin: On this topic though, it's not needed. He's been eating stuff I killed since he could eat solid food, and when he was a toddler I bring home the heart out of every type of animal I killed so he could see it. He liked seeing other guts too, but the hearts were especially fascinating for some reason.
    He's interested in this ad because he can't believe anyone is that stupid. :dancin:

Thanks for posting it redneck. :wave:[/rquote]

Maybe he'll be a Cardiologist when he grows up!!!!!:rock:

16. Big L

Big L Trapper Groupie

Aug 8, 2008
    Bonne Terre
    [rquote=1287065&tid=89954&author=fireman_3311][rquote=1286219&tid=89954&author=GoGop][rquote=1286142&tid=89954&author=rat][rquote=1286134&tid=89954&author=GoGop]We were talking and I mentioned that ad, so he'd like to see it. It's funny; not a life lesson. :D[/rquote]

Thanks for posting it redneck. :wave:[/rquote]

Maybe he'll be a Cardiologist when he grows up!!!!!:rock:[/rquote]

Im pretty good with a deck of cards myself :rof2:

17. 67Firebird

67Firebird Chicken Man

Only if it's done by computer. That boy loves computers, and is always talking new stuff that's being worked on. Terrabytes :blah::blah::blah: is all I understand out of it. :peepwall: