1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
PURE KILLER
38,011 Posts
were gonna shoot it ,hope we make it thru it this time:banana:

·
Registered
12,620 Posts
Busy this weekend but I do have Sunday afetrnoon clear, so I will be hitting the afternoon shoot at Sibley on Sunday. I kinda like the late start they have sometimes, at least works for me this time:cheers:

Wanted to get back to Montrose sunday morning, but just isn't going to work out for me this time. I really like the way the range is set up down there.

MoBowman ```---------->

·
5,631 Posts
There is a shoot at Dry Creek this weekend in St. Elizabeth.

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
brad

i finally made up my mind or the wife made it up for me were staying home so i will do the mexico shoot if your going to be there to shoot with . i really need to get my revendge on that course it whipped me bad last time

·
Registered
12,620 Posts
It's nice that Sibley is shooting early on saturday and late on sunday. I need to get to Excelisor some time and check out their range. Couple of friends of mine were there for the MBH State Championships and took 1st and 2nd in the Open Division.:cheers:

MoBowman ```---------->

·
Under appreciated
92,601 Posts
Barring some very unlikely circumstance, I wont be able to make it to Mexico.

I'll give you a call if anything changes.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Mexico sounds like it would be a good course, just a little too far for me to drive.

Besides, got to work on the set-up crew on Saturday, then be back at the Montrose range early Sunday to shoot with someone, then help with the score cards and the consession stand.

I really like going to shoots at other ranges, a lot less work.

·
Your Local Know It All
7,020 Posts
Aurora on Saturday and Lebanon on Sunday. Never been to either place, but they are for once not 100 miles from home.

MoBowman how you like that Ross?

BTH

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
leabon?????? thats to close come to mexico and i will buy ya lunch LOL

·
Your Local Know It All
7,020 Posts
Hfff,

Well I appreciate the offer, the gas price is killing me though! Be all I can do to make the Bud Shootout in Marshall first Sunday in August.

BTH

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
i hear ya its 2.89 here in jeff today what a bugger

·
Your Local Know It All
7,020 Posts
I know it's killin me. Went up down here 20 cents in 12 hours, coming down now, but still 2.76

BTH

·
Registered
12,620 Posts
Originally posted by Big Time Hunter

MoBowman how you like that Ross?

BTH
:D:DGonna have to learn to quit shooting at the same spot and start useing a 5 spot target again:bangin: Just trying to get it sighted in and ruined 3 arrows. This bow is great, very smooth and a quiet. With the STS system there is virtually no hand shock at all. Had a solid robin hood on an arrow at 37 yards last night;)

You know how much I loved my Martin, but this is probably the sweetest bow I have had the pleasure to shoot.:cheers:

MoBowman ```---------->

·
5,631 Posts
MoBow, QUIT IT! I ain't ready to buy one yet! You're killin me!

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
BTW- I have a new hunting bow ordered since selling you the Ross.

Just will take a while to get here since it is an odd configuration. ProTec, XT3000's, Spirals, 31 draw. The rep at Hoyt said this will be the only configuration like this in camo that they have built in '06. They had only built one other 06 ProTec with the same specs and it is the blue target color I already have.

I didn't think it would be that odd of a combination, but it will be worth the three week wait.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.