Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Under appreciated
92,120 Posts
tree

Looking good marine!

While we are on the "where your arrow should not end up" subject, I will offer this..

·
19,585 Posts
Jack & I are gonna zero our new sights in tomorrow, so I'm thinkin' I should put the hay bales in front of the polebarn wall...at least that way I can say I hit the side of a barn.

:rotfl:

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Originally posted by rat
Looking good marine!

While we are on the "where your arrow should not end up" subject, I will offer this..
I can remember popping two trees like that in the past while hunting rat. Nope.....I'm sorry, make that 3 trees! Two on deer, and one on a turkey. :bangin:

Parker

·
Registered
12,626 Posts
Originally posted by Chairman
Jack & I are gonna zero our new sights in tomorrow, so I'm thinkin' I should put the hay bales in front of the polebarn wall...at least that way I can say I hit the side of a barn.

:rotfl:
Not sure how well them hay bales are gonna do Rick. Unless they are packed real tight:D Start up close, 5-10 yards before you move back. See where that arrow is gonna hit first. Get it hitting right at 5-10 then move back to 20. :cheers:

·
Registered
250 Posts
Marine your vital area looks like mine, about time to invest in a new replacement vital.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.