where o where has chairman gone

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by yankee, Nov 2, 2010.

1. yankee

yankee Senior Member

why did he leave us here all alone, i searched the website over, for a photo, he left for okie and phttt we are mud

where is the photo of that buck chairman, post it up im not a patient man:rof2::rof2:

2. yankee

yankee Senior Member

so the only pics is with the outfitter?? well other than the locker photo

3. usfwc

usfwc New Member

Feb 24, 2007
    Miami, OK
    [rquote=1876079&tid=130674&author=yankee]so the only pics is with the outfitter?? well other than the locker photo[/rquote]

I'm sure there are more floating around somewhere. Have to be!

...that guy on the left in the locker pic sure is good lookin' though.

4. Chairman

Chairman Senior Member

Dec 2, 2002
    Henry County
    Sorry I haven't called you back, Jeff. I ate dinner as soon as I arrived home, then hit the hay.

I spent most of the day yesterday, in bed. The rest of the day was spent paying bills & balancing my checkbook. That time of the month, ya' know. And let's don't forget all the unpacking, cleaning & putting stuff away.

I slept in again, today. Then I went to vote...which is when I discovered an odor in my van. The cooler I brought the meat back with me in had sprung a leak, on the way home from Oklahoma. So, I shampooed & vacuumed the van's carpet this afternoon.

THEN...I spent the rest of the day butchering, wrapping & freezing venison.

In other words...I BEEN A LITTLE BUSY! LOL

Yeah, I'm guilty...I didn't take my camera to the field with me. But there were plenty of pic's being taken, so I figured I'd receive copies sooner or later.

THANKS, BRIAN! :wave:

5. 1FastCam

1FastCam New Member

Nov 25, 2002
    CT
    [rquote=1876287&tid=130674&author=usfwc][rquote=1876079&tid=130674&author=yankee]so the only pics is with the outfitter?? well other than the locker photo[/rquote]

...that guy on the left in the locker pic sure is good lookin' though.[/rquote]

Wonder who let that mangy lookin feller in there? :D

6. Chairman

Chairman Senior Member

Dec 2, 2002
    Henry County
    [rquote=1876287&tid=130674&author=usfwc][rquote=1876079&tid=130674&author=yankee]so the only pics is with the outfitter?? well other than the locker photo[/rquote]

I'm sure there are more floating around somewhere. Have to be![/rquote]

Who was the lady taking pic's, as we were entering the metal building Saturday night?

I believe she took some group photo's, too...

Sure would like some copies of the group photo's! :praying:

7. usfwc

usfwc New Member

Feb 24, 2007
    Miami, OK
    ...more like he couldn't be 'kept out' rather than 'let in'!

[rquote=1877236&tid=130674&author=1FastCam][rquote=1876287&tid=130674&author=usfwc][rquote=1876079&tid=130674&author=yankee]so the only pics is with the outfitter?? well other than the locker photo[/rquote]

...that guy on the left in the locker pic sure is good lookin' though.[/rquote]

Wonder who let that mangy lookin feller in there? :D[/rquote]

8. usfwc

usfwc New Member

Feb 24, 2007
    Miami, OK
    Just posted some on FB...will post some on the other thread shortly!

[rquote=1878707&tid=130674&author=Chairman][rquote=1876287&tid=130674&author=usfwc][rquote=1876079&tid=130674&author=yankee]so the only pics is with the outfitter?? well other than the locker photo[/rquote]

I'm sure there are more floating around somewhere. Have to be![/rquote]

Who was the lady taking pic's, as we were entering the metal building Saturday night?

I believe she took some group photo's, too...

Sure would like some copies of the group photo's! :praying:[/rquote]

9. Chairman

Chairman Senior Member

Dec 2, 2002
    Henry County
    [rquote=1880859&tid=130674&author=usfwc]Just posted some on FB...will post some on the other thread shortly![/rquote]

:kewlpics: