·
Registered
13,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK guys. fess up....... :rof2::rof2::rof2:

·
Registered
9,668 Posts
I am here most days. Great place to get away from the mrs :2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
im on here anytime im supposed to be doin schoolwork on the cpu. but alot of wknds im gone and have to play catch up on mondays.

·
Preferred pronoun-Stud Muffin
10,590 Posts
Mornings-
#1) check email
#2) news
#3) weather
#4) MWT
Then it's Soduko if I have time.
Addicted...

·
8,793 Posts
Helps make the day go by faster. Really enjoy the people on here.

·
Trapper Groupie
7,707 Posts
5 days a week,first place I go to in the mornin,favorite website.Weekends Im usually busy tinkerin with somethin but I do drop in and read just dont log on from home

·
White Board Man
14,380 Posts
I've got it bad, I live on here.

I have met some really great people, had opportunities to go and do things I might not have had other wise, I have learned egads concerning deer hunting and the outdoors and I feel I am becoming a better outdoorsman because of MWT.

The only thing I haven't done or been directly involved with yet and want to do , is some of the benefit or sponsor hunts for the disabled. I have attended youth hunts with my sons though.

Gotta love me sum MWT:cheers::eek::

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
46,800 Posts
I'm on here everyday never getting anything done at work.:whistle:

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
on here at work everyday. and i try to check in on the weekends. I also check it once before i go to bed at night. Sometimes i do have to work and those days im not on here much.

·
Jenny's Lackey
46,704 Posts
Sometimes, I'm on here way, way too much. Unlike a lot of you fellers, I'm not getting paid when I'm on here.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
On here pretty much everyday except for when I am hunting. Great website and I appreciate all you do MRB. This is something fun, informational, interesting,caring, etc. Hats off to all that are involved in making this happen. Of course when I do get to come to a GTG I may be outside looking in.:scared:

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Originally posted by pinwheel
Sometimes, I'm on here way, way too much. Unlike a lot of you fellers, I'm not getting paid when I'm on here.
4/10's PW. I do get on at work just on my breaks and lunch ( or if my boss wants to see a really cool pic).;)

·
Registered
31,310 Posts
Originally posted by hoboheaven
Originally posted by pinwheel
4/10's PW. I do get on at work just on my breaks and lunch ( or if my boss wants to see a really cool pic).;)
and some thought there was no reason for the :kewlpics::rules:

:hysterical:

·
Registered
9,727 Posts
funny been meetin people on here and goin huntin with them . my niece says to my wife last week who is uncle john talikn to and she says one of his man lovers from th e computer my sister in la wsay s what hes meetin guys on the inter net so yeah got ti bad cant help it though a good group of guys and gals(grnhdsmker)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts