Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
King of the White Ninjas
25,328 Posts
Took Leigha out a few times during youth season and she passed several 2-3 yr old bucks ranging between 115 and 140 in hopes of killing a particular 5 yr old that never made an appearance.

I’ve been out twice with bow in hand, both as observation sits. I drew a park hunt that requires a doe get killed first so I plan on checking that box this weekend.

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
I'm surprised the obvious hasn't been stated yet! The reason no one is killing anything is because you @archer66 killed them already!

·
King of Callaway
42,819 Posts
Happy to report, this thread inspired me to get 6 camera's put out tonight. One of them on a 3' round scrape in one of the usual big boy spots.
You check the batteries fore you put em out

Hope you don’t get no care bear pics

Still pissed

• Haha
Reactions: pinwheel

·
Registered
880 Posts
Been out 4 times. Saw deer 2 out of the 4 times I went. Nothing I wanted to shoot but I enjoyed the hunts.

·
Registered
883 Posts
I'm not going to post pictures or say things like it was great habitat, but a few animals may have died in a few states so far this fall infront of me.

·
Registered
32,442 Posts
Life always seems to be getting in the way.

Kids sports & work take up much of my time.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Missouri Hunting mobile app

·
Under appreciated
89,843 Posts
I've been busy fishing. I'm just now starting to switch over to deer mode. Killin time is fast approaching though.....
We will have to get together again this season. Good luck Seth!

Reactions: seth_turner_04

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Been on the lake today and doing well.
However, if you’re thinking about getting in a stand today….do it. Seen deer moving all day and a larger buck was just running a smaller buck off a doe a little bit ago. Time to switch gears.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts