Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
The warning shot gets their blood pumping to make more of a mess !! Wait !! I didn't say that !! It's Christmas Eve You know !!

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
The people at the top are just padding their own pockets at the expense of the yuppies that have joined & truly believe that an animal compares in any way to a human being, we are the top of the food chain & Gods greatest predator, I still have 2 of my canine teeth & all of you probably do too........... Shoot the leader & the rest will just run around & become targets. If this makes any sense ?

·
Registered
13,957 Posts
You guys have got to get a life other than picking on me........ :whinging::whinging::cheers:

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
sorry, IM goin to get in a tree.

·
Registered
13,957 Posts
Originally posted by Big John
Originally posted by mrb
You guys have got to get a life other than picking on me........ :whinging::whinging::cheers:
Hey you said on to peta sooooooo:rof2:
I know...... I asked for it however, I really did not mean another thread on when to shoot someone...... :stickfight::stickfight::stickfight::cheers:

·
Registered
21,456 Posts
Well the only one I ever had any dealings with,the last time I was around her it took everything I had to keep from jumping a fence and beating her to a pulp.

oneshot
:D The Big Grin will back him up.

·
King of Callaway
42,637 Posts
:hysterical:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts