Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
19,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had to laugh, though:

i-unit Overview

The “i-unit†is a form of “personal mobility†that seeks to attain a greater balance of meeting individuals’ wishes to enjoy freedom of movement, harmony with society, and harmony with the Earth’s natural environment.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

http://www.toyota.co.jp/en/news/04/1203_1e.html

·
Registered
8,764 Posts
Looks like it comes with a hair dryer.:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: I think the Chairman could also have that gizmo real muddy in under 1 minute.;)

Jack

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Well it looks :eek:

:D

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,486 Posts
Originally posted by JackJr
Looks like it comes with a hair dryer.:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: I think the Chairman could also have that gizmo real muddy in under 1 minute.;)

Jack
I was tryin' to figure out what the stinkin' head thing was about?! I mean, is that supposed to be some sort of convereted roll bar, or what?

And how about the down position?! It looks to me like there is a weed-eater attached down by your feet. :confused: :D I mean, EVERYONE is going to say no to a bunch of manditory yard work! I'd rather be fishing!

I think you look much better in your new model right now Chairman! :cheers:

Parker

·
19,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Reminds me of the "Speed Racer" comics ~ especially since this is a Japanese design.

Hair dryer?! :hysterical:

Looks more like a helmet / face shield kinda thing going on there... :roll2:

Yeah ~ it's gonna take a lot more than that, to beat the new 4x4 chair I just got. :D

·
19,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by QuadMedic

oh chairman your ride is cool ........ but I think my company makes better ones ....

www.radicalmobility.com
Engineering Mobility for Accessibility
Tell ya' what ~ send me a demo, and we'll see if that opinion holds any water, down here in my neck of the woods... :D

OR ~ you could send MissouriWhitetails.com a few demos for use on a disabled hunt, and we'll get multiple opinions. Maybe even video the entire field trials?!

OR even better ...you could sponsor one of our disabled hunts, and we could throw in some exposure for your company & product!

At the very least, we'd be more than happy to set you up an advertising account, with some great rates.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.