Wheelchair of the future?!

Discussion in 'Hunting With A Disability' started by Chairman, Mar 28, 2006.

1. Chairman

Chairman Senior Member

Dec 2, 2002
    Henry County
    I had to laugh, though:

i-unit Overview

The “i-unit†is a form of “personal mobility†that seeks to attain a greater balance of meeting individuals’ wishes to enjoy freedom of movement, harmony with society, and harmony with the Earth’s natural environment.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

http://www.toyota.co.jp/en/news/04/1203_1e.html

2. 67Firebird

67Firebird Chicken Man

:rotfl: I'd rather see one built by Bob Chandler.

3. JackJr

JackJr New Member

Nov 30, 2002
    Land Of BLAHS
    Looks like it comes with a hair dryer.:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: I think the Chairman could also have that gizmo real muddy in under 1 minute.;)

Jack

4. Lefty

Lefty New Member

Jun 29, 2004
    MO
    Well it looks :eek:

:D

5. Vector

Vector VECtor Custom Calls

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    I was tryin' to figure out what the stinkin' head thing was about?! I mean, is that supposed to be some sort of convereted roll bar, or what?

And how about the down position?! It looks to me like there is a weed-eater attached down by your feet. :confused: :D I mean, EVERYONE is going to say no to a bunch of manditory yard work! I'd rather be fishing!

I think you look much better in your new model right now Chairman! :cheers:

Parker

6. Chairman

Chairman Senior Member

Dec 2, 2002
    Henry County
    Reminds me of the "Speed Racer" comics ~ especially since this is a Japanese design.

Hair dryer?! :hysterical:

Looks more like a helmet / face shield kinda thing going on there... :roll2:

Yeah ~ it's gonna take a lot more than that, to beat the new 4x4 chair I just got. :D

7. hunter7x

hunter7x New Member

Oct 22, 2002
    Indiana
    I think its for aerodynamics !

I'd have to agree, Chairmans new ride is way cool

8. QuadMedic

QuadMedic New Member

Apr 29, 2006
    :cool3: ok that is one funny looking space , wheely , thing ...... hey send it to Africa, I would love to test it.

;) New to forum so gr33tz to all :sniper: m8es ...... oh chairman your ride is cool ........ but I think my company makes better ones ....

www.radicalmobility.com
    Engineering Mobility for Accessibility

9. Chairman

Chairman Senior Member

Dec 2, 2002
    Henry County

Tell ya' what ~ send me a demo, and we'll see if that opinion holds any water, down here in my neck of the woods... :D

OR ~ you could send MissouriWhitetails.com a few demos for use on a disabled hunt, and we'll get multiple opinions. Maybe even video the entire field trials?!

OR even better ...you could sponsor one of our disabled hunts, and we could throw in some exposure for your company & product!

At the very least, we'd be more than happy to set you up an advertising account, with some great rates.

10. does it come with a brushhog and food plot attachments:D