What's Your Flavor?

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by WashmoBilly, Oct 27, 2010.

1. WashmoBilly

WashmoBilly Member

Mar 1, 2010
    Columbia MO
    I know many hunters who have their little vices that they take with them to the stand...

That being said...

What type of chew do you enjoy on those long days on the stand?

I am a Cope Snuff man.

2. 160983

160983 Guest

I tried the skoal apple but it was a little funky for me. I like redman golden blend as it seems to have less stems.:D

3. Jeremy

Jeremy REGULAR MEMBER

Dec 22, 2006
    Kodiak if I feel like chewin, marlboro menthol lights to check wind direction

4. Depends if I'm chewing durinng season, or smoking. Last year it was grizzly long cut straight. This year, marlboro ultra light menthols.

5. thompson

thompson Active Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Gave it up, but it use to be red seal fine cut wintergreen

6. Jeremy

Jeremy REGULAR MEMBER

Dec 22, 2006
    Hey Chad, have you tried the new marlboro skyline smokes? They're 3.20 a pack. Guy at the station talked me into a pack. They're a bit milder than the menthol lights...and 2 bucks a pack cheaper

7. Grizz green j i just noticed we were selling the skylines and now i know what to tell people when they ask

8. BuschCamocan4life

BuschCamocan4life New Member

Oct 12, 2010
    i dont mess with those cancer sticks

9. [rquote=1864830&tid=129852&author=BuschCamocan4life]i dont mess with those cancer sticks[/rquote]what kinda chew you seein in sticks?

10. BuschCamocan4life

BuschCamocan4life New Member

Oct 12, 2010
    [rquote=1864832&tid=129852&author=greenheadsmoker][rquote=1864830&tid=129852&author=BuschCamocan4life]i dont mess with those cancer sticks[/rquote]what kinda chew you seein in sticks?[/rquote]
    i was referring to people talking about cigs

11. gentleben

gentleben Active Member

Sep 9, 2010
    STL
    Skoal apple. Deer like apples right?

12. Yeah I bought a pack tyhe other day. Didn't care for em.
    [rquote=1864824&tid=129852&author=Jeremy]Hey Chad, have you tried the new marlboro skyline smokes? They're 3.20 a pack. Guy at the station talked me into a pack. They're a bit milder than the menthol lights...and 2 bucks a pack cheaper[/rquote]

13. kc704

kc704 Senior Member

Dec 9, 2004
    Missouri
    Used to like Skoal Citrus Blend, but I'm breaking my habit so right now I pull out the occasional Levi Garrett. It has definitely helped my habit. I hardly even chew anymore.

14. SUFI57

SUFI57 Member

Oct 25, 2010
    grizz wintergreen, skoal mint, or cope wintergreen

15. Deadeye

Deadeye New Member

Sep 18, 2006
    Gasconade County
    Kodiak wintergreen and Redman in a pouch.

16. mohunter32

mohunter32 Senior Member Lifetime Supporting Member

Jan 15, 2005
    Franklin Co, MO
    Trident or Extra. That's all I chew.

17. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    Root beer barrels and peppermints, I loves me some hard candy. I was a hard core Camel Filters man for 32 years, Dad thought it was funny for a 9 year old to smoke, some Dad huh?
    I quit smoking in 06, Doc said I had the lung function of a 60 year old, I'm 45. Said I might have 20 years to live. THAT will change your outlook!
    With that said, I don't tell anyone what They should do. Smoke doesn't even bother me anymore.

18. callaojoe

callaojoe Máistir an pointe hocht.

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    Jolly Ranchers...... Sour Apple, being my favorite...:D

Gave up the Copenhagen years ago....:shrug:

19. icbigiowabucks

icbigiowabucks New Member

Nov 26, 2008
    Knoxville Iowa
    copenhagen strait for me, or when im looking for something cheap longhorn strait doesnt taste much different

20. Bones-N-Beards

Bones-N-Beards Member

Sep 1, 2010
    Centralia,MO
    was finally able to kick the chew 3 yrs ago, and haven't had a dip since. hardest thing I've ever had to do, I used to chew a can and a half a day to two days. Was the first thing I did when I woke up, and many a night fell asleep in the recliner with my chaw in my mouth. Anyway, back when I was chewin it was skoal berry blend, or copenhagen