Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a little inventory and I still have some bacon wrapped filets, breakfast sausage, and about 12 lbs. of ground venison. I also have 1/2 a turkey breast and two bags of frozen fish, type unsure, probably catfish and bass.

The guys here at the firehouse have lots of game in their freezers too. Time to start thinking about cleaning that stuff out for a new hunting season. Here at the firehouse, we are having venison brats for dinner. Friday, we are going to have a wild game day Venison breakfast sausage w/eggs for breakfast, some duck and venison for dinner.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
TOO MUCH!! I can't believe I moved venison down here!:bangin: However I don't know if there are any deer in MO!....Just kidding:roll2:

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
I only have two turkey breasts left (killed 2 deer and 2 turks this past year)....but with all this talk about it, the breasts may not be there much longer. :D

·
Under appreciated
92,555 Posts
How long you gonna hang onto those t-breasts Jarjar??
Thems good to eat! surprised that you still havem.

BTW.. congrats if I dint say it earlier.. Welcome to the married ranks...ya did good bud!

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Originally posted by rat
How long you gonna hang onto those t-breasts Jarjar??
Thems good to eat! surprised that you still havem.
Was trying to save the breast for a "special occasion", but that probably won't happen now that I am thinking about them...:cheers:

Originally posted by rat
BTW.. congrats if I dint say it earlier.. Welcome to the married ranks...ya did good bud!
Thanks! :wink:

·
Registered
449 Posts
nothing here :boohoo: Lost it all in the black out 2 weeks ago. But...........

I WILL fill it this fall :D

·
5,631 Posts
Originally posted by JarJar
Was trying to save the breast for a "special occasion", but that probably won't happen now that I am thinking about them...:cheers:
I was trying to do the same thing...

Guess I'm gonna have to eat it!

·
Registered
14,501 Posts
1/2 a beef, a whole hog, about 45 rib eyes, 20 quarts of corn and some frozen pizza. Life is good on the farm:wink4:

·
Registered
12,620 Posts
1 backstrap thats for the 1st nights meal on my week long hunting trip, 2 large roast- to make jerky out of for the trip and a couple pounds of ground for the chili I make. This is about all I have left every year before the season starts. Kinda of a ritual.

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Well, I think we have one pund of ground deer and a half dozen frozen trout..!!
:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
2 small venison roasts, a few backstraps, a bore leg and some boar ribs. Some catfish and bass filets.
Been waiting for it to cool down so I can get the smoker fired up. Need to go out and cut some hickory up first.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.