Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
PURE KILLER
37,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i got some guys that lease on the west side of me this year.didn't know what to think of them at first ,yah know being city people and all:Dbut it turns out they are some pretty good guys but they are duck hunters:rof2:.now they have 330 acres mainly a flat with one good draw in it for deer hunting with a about a twenty acre lake on it which draws in them silly birds like crazy.now the other deal there is a guy who owns 8 acres which they basically surround it of course but one end of the lake comes three hundred yards from 8 acre guy.this guy has about every animal you could have on 8 acres and a bunch of dogs and against hunting:eek: and it seems everytime they set the decoys out and start shooting the people get their four wheelers out and drive down on the lease guys dam and start shooting into the dirt.well the lease guys have did some chewing and now the 8 acre guy waits till they get there and lets his dogs out and starts shooting at the fence line messing up their hunt.i gave them the gw's number last night.you guys got any ideas on how to handle this.i mean i sit out there and bowhunt all day long and never hear a shot from the house direction till they get there and all heck starts breaking loose and not from the hunters:mad2:and they are paying some pretty good money to be able to play there

·
Jenny's Lackey
46,682 Posts
Isn't there laws on the books to take care of hunter harrassment? Mainly against anti hunters. but this guy is behaving like an anti hunter IMO.

·
Registered
6,357 Posts
Originally posted by pinwheel
Isn't there laws on the books to take care of hunter harrassment? Mainly against anti hunters. but this guy is behaving like an anti hunter IMO.
well if there isnt there should be, and are they sure he is shooting in to the ground , sounds to me like he is shooting at them , ya know what I mean , he is just a bad shot and its their word against his :D

G

·
Boy I could be mean and get you going right now Pipe on this subject, but since it is Sunday and I like you I will leave you

alone:scared:

:cheers:

·
Jenny's Lackey
46,682 Posts
Originally posted by looking_for_guns
Boy I could be mean and get you going right now Pipe on this subject, but since it is Sunday and I like you I will leave you

alone:scared:

Nice to know that one person likes you, huh pipe? LFG, have ya ever met pipe? If so, he musta been on his best behavior that day, or drunk.:rof2::rof2:

G

·
Originally posted by Chad
Yep i would call the game warden or the county mounties. Id also burn the guys cabin down.:whistle::whistle:..Just kidding pipe..:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Great minds think alike I was going to say the thing, but I was going to be nice and not say it :stickfight::stickfight::stickfight:

·
Jenny's Lackey
46,682 Posts
<------------ Look at the Avatar that is the first time that I meet him :scared:

What's he doin, using the tailgate to hold himself up.:hysterical:

·
Registered
6,357 Posts
<------------ Look at the Avatar that is the first time that I meet him :scared:

I needed to purge some food and Pmans truck was in my way so I was trying to move it :D

G

·

You know how it is, "resting" can get tiring and you need something to hold you up when you are "resting"

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

·
Jenny's Lackey
46,682 Posts
I'm just glad we were able to successfully hijack coyotehunters thread. Lord knows he's been involved in a many a hijacking this year.:rof2:

·
Registered
13,334 Posts
Originally posted by Chad
Yep i would call the game warden or the county mounties. Id also burn the guys cabin down.:whistle::whistle:..Just kidding pipe..:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Great minds think alike I was going to say the thing, but I was going to be nice and not say it :stickfight::stickfight::stickfight:

Difference is, im not nice...:cheers::cheers::rof2::rof2::rof2:

G

·
:eek:fftopic::eek:fftopic::eek:fftopic::eek:fftopic::eek:fftopic::eek:fftopic::eek:fftopic::eek:fftopic:

:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

And yes I am proud of all of us for doing it :rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2:

·
PURE KILLER
37,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
:hysterical:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts