Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
I’d suspect they move the season back which is as
STUPID an answer as there can possibly be. The season being too early, at least in the southern half of the state, is NOT the problem or even a small portion of the problem.

·
Former Leader in Warning points!
10,815 Posts
They are doing interviews next week, word on the street only 2 people put in their resume, Hawk and Henry!!!
That should be a live interview with both candidates at the same time. Televised on whatever stupid channel I don’t watch but can somehow grab a huge portion of the population to watch Johnny Depp accuse Amber Heard of ****ting on their bed.

Reactions: rat

·
Super Moderator
26,199 Posts
That should be a live interview with both candidates at the same time. Televised on whatever stupid channel I don’t watch but can somehow grab a huge portion of the population to watch Johnny Depp accuse Amber Heard of ****ting on their bed.
It amazes me a that any individual would watch that crap (literally), I didnt even realize what was going on until the verdict. I did gather the two were having issues during that timeframe :geek:

·
Registered
32,905 Posts
It amazes me a that any individual would watch that crap (literally), I didnt even realize what was going on until the verdict. I did gather the two were having issues during that timeframe :geek:
I only watched tiktoks or reals of how stupid she and her lawyers looked.

·
Registered
31,988 Posts
They are doing interviews next week, word on the street only 2 people put in their resume, Hawk and Henry!!!
They should hire them both and act on whatever they agree on.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Where did I blame anyone? I hadn't heard she left. Was wondering where that news was found.
Who was her beef with (one of commisioners?)
I suspect she had about impossible job....whether wanting to take drastic steps to reduce seasons, leave same, or even (as stupid as it would be right now) expand seasons, some large group of people complaining loudly. Especially given that no one is fully able to explain mass decline in all ground nesting birds nationwide.

·
Hawk Hibernator
2,664 Posts
Where did I blame anyone? I hadn't heard she left. Was wondering where that news was found.
Who was her beef with (one of commisioners?)
I suspect she had about impossible job....whether wanting to take drastic steps to reduce seasons, leave same, or even (as stupid as it would be right now) expand seasons, some large group of people complaining loudly. Especially given that no one is fully able to explain mass decline in all ground nesting birds nationwide.

No this is what I meant

I don't blame someone(her) getting away from a certain individual if that figured into the(her) decision

·
Hawk Hibernator
2,664 Posts
Per Showme Gobbler Newsletter :

Reinna Tyl, our wild turkey biologist with
MDC announced that she will be leaving
her post shortly to take a position with the
Pennsylvania Game & Fish Department.

·
Registered
31,988 Posts
And she hardly knew what a turkey was before taking the MDC position is what I was told.
She could learn all she needed to know right here back when H & H were around. They get banded and she is off to greener pastures. Coincidence? I think not.

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
73,438 Posts
Sheesh guys, improve your dammm habitat..... How many times do I have to say that. I feel like I am dealing with Kindergartners here...... :D

Quit blaming everyone else, it's on you to save the regal turkey!!!!

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
And she hardly knew what a turkey was before taking the MDC position is what I was told.
Pretty much my assessment as well. The fact they have hire a kid right out of college as the “expert” program lead is pretty dang sad.

10:1 the next one is the same but will fit all the PC minority requirements. May be genius book smart but they will have never spent on ounce of time fishing or hunting. Their knowledge will solely be what the book and research project said.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts