Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

· Registered
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would ask because I know it is coming!!!

Well I have really all new stuff, so I am going to ask for white christmas and one of these guy's to walk by Friday Morning with that back drop of fresh white snow!!!

Priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[file]86186[/file]

[file]86185[/file]

[file]86184[/file]

[file]86183[/file]

[file]86182[/file]

[file]86181[/file]

[file]86180[/file]

· Registered
5,376 Posts
I am not saying what I asked for but if I don't get it I am gonna shoot one of santa's reindeer and mount him on the wall instead :whistle:

· Registered
33,330 Posts
Muzzleloader.

· Trapper Groupie
7,736 Posts
If money was no object a Polaris Ranger for yard work, gettin wood in,hunting, etc,but dont have the cash for it and not takin on a payment so I would like a comfortable set of grips for my wheelbarrow,so I can really dig in.:rof2:

Forgot to put hunting in.:2thumbsup:

[Edited on 12-23-2009 by Big L]

· Registered
19,744 Posts
[rquote=1521424&tid=106059&author=MellerAM]not hunting related, but fishing related.

Santa already dropped of a new G-Loomis :eek::[/rquote]

:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

one nevers regrets buying the best ! :cheers:

· Registered
5,352 Posts
i am getting me a new vector squirrel call :eek::

· Máistir an pointe hocht.
75,618 Posts
Hunting wise....:thinking:

I am getting a new heavy duty table that will be used as my new reloading bench....:claphands:

And, hoping that it helps ensure World Peace.:D

· Registered
587 Posts
Well after being laid off 3 weeks before Christmas, & waiting in line for an unemployment check, I am afraid Christmas will be slim around our house.

However, I know I am getting what I really want anyway.

I get to spend Christmas with The Love Of My Life, my two Beautiful Daughters, and my Father.

What more could a man ask for? :D:D:D

· Registered
33,330 Posts
[rquote=1521532&tid=106059&author=macon county boy]2010 camaro with a new ar in it

[Edited on 12-23-2009 by macon county boy][/rquote]

I'm staying away from the 2010 Camaro. The only one I have driven has been bad luck so far. It's been backed into twice in less then 6 months time. :whinging:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.