What To Do?

Discussion in 'Fishing General' started by hillbilly, May 28, 2009.

1. hillbilly

hillbilly Senior Member

Dec 27, 2006
    Fulton Mo
    What to do this weekend? I've been Invited to go fishing at Hillsdale Lake In Kansas, or go to LOZ and kick back and unwind? My partner went down to LOZ over memorial day weekend and was catching crappie ended up with limits for 4 days.:shrug:

2. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    which is closer?

thats where you go :D

less drive = more beer 30 time :claphands:

3. hillbilly

hillbilly Senior Member

Dec 27, 2006
    Fulton Mo
    Well now the wife and kids want to go, so LOZ here we come oh yeah liq. store here I come to:drunk::drunk::cheers:

4. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
  5. leasburg

leasburg Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2007
    South County MO
    what does the 8 ball say

6. BUCKDOWN PRODUCTIONS

BUCKDOWN PRODUCTIONS New Member

Jan 14, 2008
    SW MO
    I bet the "fishing" will be excellent in party cove this weekend!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D

7. hillbilly

hillbilly Senior Member

Dec 27, 2006
    Fulton Mo
    [rquote=1278708&tid=89472&author=BUCKDOWN PRODUCTIONS]I bet the "fishing" will be excellent in party cove this weekend!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D[/rquote]

"HOME SWEET HOME PARTY COVE":drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::cheers:

8. leasburg

Jul 27, 2007
    South County MO
    [rquote=1278708&tid=89472&author=BUCKDOWN PRODUCTIONS]I bet the "fishing" will be excellent in party cove this weekend!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D[/rquote]

dude the guy at work went this evening and the storie, the stories, the stories...............sounds like a place for Leasburg to get in trouble

9. hillbilly

hillbilly Senior Member

Dec 27, 2006
    Fulton Mo
    [rquote=1278713&tid=89472&author=leasburg][rquote=1278708&tid=89472&author=BUCKDOWN PRODUCTIONS]I bet the "fishing" will be excellent in party cove this weekend!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D[/rquote]

dude the guy at work went this evening and the storie, the stories, the stories...............sounds like a place for Leasburg to get in trouble[/rquote]

I've actually planted brush piles in there :D of course for fishing you know:D

10. leasburg

Jul 27, 2007
    South County MO
    in that case i will bring a razor when i go next :claphands:

11. hillbilly

hillbilly Senior Member

Dec 27, 2006
    Fulton Mo
    [rquote=1278722&tid=89472&author=leasburg]in that case i will bring a razor when i go next :claphands:[/rquote]

amd shaving cream:claphands::claphands:

12. BUCKDOWN PRODUCTIONS

BUCKDOWN PRODUCTIONS New Member

Jan 14, 2008
    SW MO
    [rquote=1278722&tid=89472&author=leasburg]in that case i will bring a razor when i go next :claphands:[/rquote]

I been a few times, the fishing peaks about 4th July weekend....I like to work a Shakey Head or a Sexy Shad jig with an 8" Beaver Tail trailer....usually put the steel to decent KY's right at dark!!! Good Luck take lots of pics :eek::eek::eek::banana::banana::D:peepwall::peepwall::rock::eek::eek::2thumbsup:

13. hillbilly

hillbilly Senior Member

Dec 27, 2006
    Fulton Mo
    [rquote=1278751&tid=89472&author=BUCKDOWN PRODUCTIONS][rquote=1278722&tid=89472&author=leasburg]in that case i will bring a razor when i go next :claphands:[/rquote]

I been a few times, the fishing peaks about 4th July weekend....I like to work a Shakey Head or a Sexy Shad jig with an 8" Beaver Tail trailer....usually put the steel to decent KY's right at dark!!! Good Luck take lots of pics :eek::eek::eek::banana::banana::D:peepwall::peepwall::rock::eek::eek::2thumbsup:[/rquote]

Right on Buckdown:cheers::cheers::cheers: