Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

M脙隆istir an pointe hocht.
That's a nice gun, Biden did you well!

My mom got a stimulas payment last week, almost 2 months after she died. I think I'll go buy a new gun with that money myself. :D

M脙隆istir an pointe hocht.
BTW, Biden would approve of your new semi-auto gun, even though he wants to ban them all.

Registered
I found $1400 extra in my checking account yesterday..:)...spent some of it this morning. Should be picking up my new purchase Saturday. Now...what to buy with the remainder? Thanks Uncle Joe!(y)

NICE!

I tried to do my part, last Saturday. Stopped by the local gun shop, but they didn't have squat...well, nothin' I was interested in anyways.

Registered
I gave away both of the first two. Haven't decided what to do with the next. Probably do the same thing. They hate Christians as much as firearms.

Biology nit wit exposer
I'm going to spend most of mine on hookers and booze. Whats left I will probably just waste.

Under appreciated
I'm going to spend most of mine on hookers and booze. Whats left I will probably just waste.
I'd rather you spend it that way than our elected officials.

Reactions: mattys281

Registered
.22 LR for a good bit of it. Whenever I see it for 20 cents a round and under, I buy as much as I think I can and still sleep next to my wife hehe.

#freetheninja
We arent getting squat. Shouldnt that be income inequality?

Nice gun.
+1
But at least our parasitic overlords allowed us lowly proles to keep our money for an extra month before writing the check.

Nice toy OP!

Registered

Registered
I was going to buy a brick of a thousand primers off of ValleyOaks but the stimmy wasn鈥檛 enough馃槀

1 - 20 of 58 Posts