What the heck is going on?

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by Cherokee, Nov 11, 2010.

1. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    Ya know, I just don't get it- another domestic tonight. I just don't get it. You love someone and get married, them you throw a temper tantrum and beat the snot out of her! I just don't get it. I wasn't raised or have lived around this before. I don't even raise my voice to my wife out of respect for women, not just her but all women. I love my wife, why would I want to inflict pain or mental torture on someone I love. This is just stupid!

If I had the money I'd move so fast it would suck the paint off of every house around here. I want to live up at the farm, just no money to build or move. This Bites!!

2. I thought I was imagining things, but you already made this same thread. In case you forgot, it is titled why I ccw. You ok bud?

3. mohunter32

mohunter32 Senior Member Lifetime Supporting Member

Jan 15, 2005
    Franklin Co, MO
    Is it the same couple fighting all the time?

4. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    :thinking:

Alls quiet around here. :shrug:We are a loving community here in Blue Springs.

5. kc704

kc704 Senior Member

Dec 9, 2004
    Missouri
    [rquote=1892733&tid=131823&author=Mailman]:thinking:

Alls quiet around here. :shrug:We are a loving community here in Blue Springs.[/rquote]

Has to be, otherwise the city will put out a warrant for your arrest. I've never seen a town so full of themselves. LOL!!

6. SNA2STL

SNA2STL Active Member

Domestic disputes, how would you like to be dispatched one of those calls?

7. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    Chad, I'm okay. Different couple this time just down the street from me. Is the moon going into a different phase? I think it's the water around here, mines filtered really well. It's crazy in this area, we just need to hit the power ball and move.

Really tired , se you guys tomorrow.

8. pinwheel

pinwheel Jenny's Lackey

Jun 17, 2006
    middle of nowhere
    Dope & booze make people do things they'd not say or do otherwise.:cheers:

9. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    you don't need dope and booze to want to smack a women, usually their naggin is enough:rof2:

i'd never do it though. my wife would win:eek: