What r they doing?

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by nickinsurance, Nov 4, 2010.

1. nickinsurance

nickinsurance New Member

Apr 25, 2010
    It's that time of year again. I m pumped we are leaving tomorrow headed west. I m hunting in southwest MO, about an hour north of springfield. What are they doing? I looked at the weather, how will that warm spell next week effect them if they start this weekend? Good Luck to all!

2. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

Scraping, chasing, checking does....It's on, git here!!!!!:D:cheers::wave:

3. Hayzer

Hayzer New Member

[rquote=1880441&tid=130959&author=FiremanBrad]Scraping, chasing, checking does....It's on, git here!!!!!:D:cheers::wave:[/rquote]

Hail yea, I wish I could be in the stand now....Even with this wind.:praying:

4. mohunter32

mohunter32 Senior Member Lifetime Supporting Member

Jan 15, 2005
    Franklin Co, MO
    Crossing roads and getting hit.

5. Sully

Sully Bait Plotter Extraordinar

Aug 28, 2007
    Truman lake , MO
    Sounds like you gonna be close to me

6. hollercaller

hollercaller New Member

Jan 7, 2008
    Saw one doggin' about an hour ago. :eek::

7. nickinsurance

nickinsurance New Member

Apr 25, 2010
    Sounds good. what do you think the warm up next week will do. I dont have enough experience with this midwest rut to know. We hunt a farm right outside of Collins. This will be the third year we have hunted it. Never killed anythig worth talking about but we have def seen them. Anyhow we really enjoy coming out there every year. Is this a good area? We did manage to put the smackdown on a couple of longbeards this past spring and we are hoping that broke our jinx. I guess well find out next week.

8. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    i figure they will just change to shorts and a wife beater next week. should be good. as for what they are doing, they are living in the woods. get out there amongst them.:D