Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will my seson has not been verry good so far. I did kill a nice doe yesterday, she had to others with her. Thats all I have seen. So what part of the rut are we in? Are the still locked down with a doe or is it over? My buddy killed a nice 11 point this morning it had his nose to the ground. So what do you thank?????:scared:

This is my buddies deer..

[file]80055[/file]

·
SHED ON
5,637 Posts
Up until Wed night I had seen tons and tons of small bucks cruising chasing, what not a few good bucks in the mix but mostly smaller bucks. Then since Wed have seen lots of good mature bucks up cruising again. I think a lot of the mature bucks were locked down and have kicked there does lose and are on the look again. Guess it just depends on how long it is until they find the next one.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Saw a decent buck chasing a doe this am. They were 400 yrds away, cross a county road and in someone elses pasture. :whinging:

She jumped the fence, he gets there and stops and looks over kinda asking now why did you go and do that for. He hesitated for a few seconds and finally went Under. Yep he went under the fence. My truck was parked about 50 yrds away. Im at the truck 2 hrs later and here she comes back across the pasture by herself.

First deer I have seen in 4 days..:thinking:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts