Registered
17,005 Posts
glenn,

about that time for you to make a road trip ain't it.:sniper:

·
Registered
13,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Tis the season, we're leaving Friday, after work, and plan to overnite in Missouri, probably around Moberly or Macon, depending on how far we can make it. Then we'll drive up to Nowhere, NE and spend Saturday nite, for a super easy 2 hour drive on Sunday. We plan to take it easy and enjoy the leisurely ride, but seeing the pics of my buddies and their fun make it hard to take it slow:dancin: If time allows, I'll try to holler a bit at Crystal:wave:, since we'll be heading west on 36 to St. Joe, before going north on I-29. Time will be tighter than I like, but I think we'll be okay. I want to stop and visit Dad a bit, he lives in Marceline, it's on the way, more or less.

·
Registered
13,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by danceswithbooze
I happen to believe that there is room on this earth for all of God's great creatures...right next to the mashed potatoes on my plate.
Are you sure about that? If so, I can drop some off for you, on the way home!:D

Attachments

·
Registered
17,005 Posts
Nice! I NEED to go PD hunting sometime...it looks like a blast! Plus it would be a good excuse to buy that .204 I have been wanting.
yepper, that is the next caliber on my list and it has been okayed for purchase by the boss. great little round.:eek:

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Originally posted by wingmaninmo
Nice! I NEED to go PD hunting sometime...it looks like a blast! Plus it would be a good excuse to buy that .204 I have been wanting.
yepper, that is the next caliber on my list and it has been okayed for purchase by the boss. great little round.:eek:
I wants one, say about 12-14 inches....make a ported bull barrel.....for my TC Contender!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.