Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Banned
7,215 Posts
110% positively a grey fox with his tail to the camera and anyone who doesn’t instantly recognize that isn’t a very experienced outdoorsman.

· Registered
21,445 Posts
Where is Hawk when you need him? Probably doesn't want to comment because agreeing with the MDC deer biologist would also be agreeing with me. Probably would rather not post than to either disagree with a wildlife biologist or agree with me. :D :wave1:

· Quack
5,523 Posts
Not sure but I can tell you what it's not.

It's not going to have an impact on turkey populations

Reactions: CamoNinja

· Registered
20,366 Posts
That makes it a Shapeshifter/Skinwalker.
Smokey Nailed it.... It was a Bigfeet's that sensed the flash of the camera and shapeshifted into a benign being... all the while, knowing better than the "common man" not to thrust its consciousness into the wretched never ending "nesting turkey population" debate... There's little doubt that the entity/being captured in the photo exhibits the sure signs of a higher life form..... yeah, I sorta drifted into Hazel-Town........

@rat being the foremost authority on everything "Squatch" .. I look forward to his expert guidance and direction on this matter...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.