What I'm Dealing With

Discussion in 'Turkey Hunting General' started by oneshot 1, Apr 30, 2006.

1. oneshot 1

oneshot 1 Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2003
    Ozarks
    Got this neighbor shooting 2 or 3 Turkeys a day.Called the Agent on him.

Well I just got back from the neighbor on the other side of him.Told him I called the Agent on this other neighbor.He says we don't need no d** Game Warden hanging around.Mainly not because this Guy does alot of poaching but he likes his Weed and I wouldn't put it past him raising some.

Well his other neighbor a Pastor hunts Deer over Feeders.Then his other neighbor is the one that said my place needs burning,plus he shoots any Deer and Turkey he sees no matter what time of year.

Feels like a losing battle.

oneshot
    :D The Big Grin is surrounded by idiots.

2. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    Oneshot..................MOVE!!!!!!!!!

Somewhere you will have NO neighbors!!!

3. oneshot 1

Jun 11, 2003
    Ozarks
    Yea right! These neighbor giving grief are two and a half hollers away.

oneshot
    :D The Big Grin don't think it matters where you live.

4. membergone

membergone New Member

Jan 17, 2004
    two or three spring gobblers a day? :eek: Dude needs to be a professional turkey hunter......he'd make millions!

:D and DSG can't even kill ONE ever day. ;)

5. Hayzer

Hayzer New Member

If he's killing two or three a day, I agree with DSG in that he is VERY good. Maybe you could get some tips and tricks from him to share with us. I gotta kill my first one yet. Can't kill the second, third or fourth without getting that first one under my belt.

Perhaps I should head down your way since them birds are so easy to kill :rotfl:

:pop::hysterical::rotfl::hysterical::pop:

6. riverbottomhunter

riverbottomhunter Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2005
    Chariton Co.
    Hopefully the agent helps you out. Or maybe they are like the ones around here. You give them an easy bust on a silver platter and they never show up to do anything about it.:mad:

7. buckbuster14

buckbuster14 New Member

Feb 8, 2006
    Moberly, Missouri
    Well thats a tough situation... Some people are just plain stupid. :banghead:

8. oneshot 1

Jun 11, 2003
    Ozarks
    Well I was talking with my Son,we got this Guy figured out.When he shoots its always 2 or 3 times.He is bushwhacking these birds shooting them on the wing,Toms or Hens it don't matter.:mad:

oneshot
    :D The Big Grin knows what to do.:peepwall: